~Part 2: walking you dog ~ R18+++ content contains S and M situations~

She panicked as she heard those words and yet deep down inside she was excited about it. What was happening to her? Her body reacted to everything that they were doing to her.

“Shu give me that will you?”

She heard one of them say and the other laughed.

“A tail for the dog”

She felt cold hands on her butt cheeks, the contrast between her burning body and the coldness of the calloused hand was enough to send electric currents to her core making her moan as a rush of juices bathed her entrance.

She felt something soft yet rough lick the outside of her anus. She tried to move away but the leash on her neck was pulled back and something soft with a pointed tip slipped inside her wiggling as it did.

She moaned through the rubbed ball. His tongue was incredible!

The licking stopped as something semi hard was inserted inside her, it felt like there was hair attached to it causing an itch around her ass.

The occupants in the room laughed as she struggled and swayed her hips about trying to get rid of the itch.

“Look at the sow, wagging its tail like a bitch in heat!”

“This certainly is interesting” the other said “Let’s go and take that walk.”

In an instant she felt a cool breeze caress her skin. Her nipples tightened as if they were pinched and played with by the cold.

Laughter and idle chatter could be heard over a distance. Outside…they were outside!

The though horrified her yet excited her.

“Ah, the party hasn’t ended yet” Shu stated with a hint of irritation on his voice.

“How do you like this sow?” Yuma asked laughing as he did “we are going to walk you where everyone might see you!”

She begged for them to stop but all the words came out muffled.

As an elite vampire hunter, being captured and being treated like a slave was the lowest she could fall.

“Start walking!” Shu said.

“Oi! Chotto Shu” Yuma said, his voice laced with amusement “We forgot this.”

She felt fingers opening her pussy as something hard was slid in causing her to moan. She heard a click and the stick started vibrating at medium speed causing her body to arch and as she looked towards the sky for salvation. Then something that felt like a belt was fastened around her waist to secure the vibrator.

“Now walk” Yuma said as he gave her a hard slap, the sound echoing into the night, on her left butt cheek pushing her forward.

Every step that she took caused ripples of pleasure going through her body. Orgasm after orgasm tore through her as they kept alternating the speed of the vibrator coupled with the aphrodisiac they injected, she was all but ready to beg for them to insert their big fat cocks inside her and screw her until hell freezes over.

                                                                                                            ~to be continued~