~part 3: Possession~ R18+++ content contains S and M situations~

The path they took was covered with grass at least that helped her but the walk seemed to take forever. When would they stop? The vibrator was set to medium speed during the duration of the walk. Not enough to let her cum but more than enough to make her cum but more than enough to keep her aroused.

The path they took seemed to head up. She couldn’t take another step. Her body was too sensitive.

“Sow! Move!” Yuma said pulling the leash.

She shook her head, all she could do was cry to try and make then understand that she was through, that they had already broken her.

Someone bent down in front of her and wiped her tears then carried her, his body gave her little warmth but it was heavenly.

“Oi! Shu!” Yuma called out “Helping the dog, tch! You always were overly found of animals.”

No reply.

Shu Sakamaki, the heir to the Vampire throne, the man she was assigned to kill carried her. He seemed to glide in the air. She never felt his movements nor hear his foot falls.

There was a subtle change in the air and before she knew it she was laid down on a soft mattress. A faint smell if peaches lingered in the air.

“Don’t say a word, I you do I will tear out your throat. Don’t move if you do I will kill you!

She laid on the bed, unmoving and silent.

She felt his hands travelling down to unfasten the lock on the harness and slowly took out the butt plug making her moan though the rubber ball.

Shu bent down and blew on her over sensitive bud then sucked on it as he moved the vibrator, slowly in and out of her, making her hips move in time with his.

“So this is where you are” Yuma said as he appeared out of nowhere as he climbed up on the bed “Taking your sweet time with the sow huh?”

Yuma removed her blind fold. He wanted to look into her eyes as he fucked her hard and fast.

Her (your eye color) eyes were glazed over by pure ecstasy as if she was begging them to screw her.

Deciding that she was spent and worn out, Yuma removed her shackles and the rubber ball.

She hesitantly reached out for Yuma’s swollen cock and started licking and sucking. He grew hard instantly. Yuma was a monster! Steel covered by soft silk and it was still growing that she couldn’t put it all in her mouth.

Shu removed the vibrator and replaced it with his tongue. Darting in and out inside her. He spread her wide putting two of his fingers inside her then alternately licking and sucking her clit.

She fell to the bed moaning loudly, her body was on fire. Seeking someone to put out the flames that set her ablaze.

“M-more…” her voice was a whisper. A sweet melody that called out to Yuma’s ever cell “O-onegai

“Shit!” Yuma couldn’t resist anymore. If it wasn’t for Shu he would have screwed the pig the moment he captured her.

He pulled her off the bed ad like a child he placed her on all fours and slowly inserted his manhood in to her gapping anus, making her lean on her arms for support.

She opened her eyes and saw Shu in all his naked glory. His manhood standing up, rivalling Yuma’s.  Hard and swollen. Already dripping with pre cum for her.

Her hand went to Shu’s hips for support as Yuma moved in and out of her, and with her other hand she reached for Shu’s manhood and ate his mushroom slowly licking and sucking and swallowing.

Shu moaned in satisfaction. Her mouth was like magic. Bathing his cock with saliva.

He swept her hair back, he wanted to see her face as she indulged herself in pleasure. Licking him like he was her favorite chocolate ice cream on a hot summer afternoon.

She took him in her mouth, humming as she did, creating small vibrations, making Shu throw his head back in pure ecstasy as Yuma continued to thrust in and out of her ass, fast then slow, spanking as he did.

Yuma lifted her in his arms and Shu got down on his hands and started licking the entrance to his Eden. Sucking her clit and pushing two fingers inside her, moving fast as he kissed, licked and nipped his way to her breast then took  both her legs and placed it on his shoulders as he pushed inside her folds, inch by slow inch, making  her scream and thrash in their arms.

The slowness of Shu’s invasion and Yuma’s fast and wild thrusting left her weak and limp. Her head was spinning with pure carnal frenzy. She clang to Shu as if her life depended on it.

Yuma licked the back if her neck. Nipping as he turned her head to kiss her deeply.

Shu began to quicken his pace, licking the other side of her neck.

She released Yuma’s lips and leaned her head back on his shoulder. Moaning and gasping for air.

The two plunged into her over and over as if trying to bury themselves in her for all time.

She could feel their manhood growing thicker and thicker, ready to explode. Ready to fill her with their cum. The pleasure was over lapping that it bordered on pain.

She dug her finger nails in to their arms as she felt them surge inside. Thrusting deep and hard. She felt their fangs on her skin, and as if Shu and Yuma read each other minds, they sank their fangs and buried themselves hilt deep inside her with one forceful thrust.

She cried out as their climax came. She could feel their seed filling her, leaking from both her holes.

Their heads span in lust and the afterglow of their love making. They collapsed on their side with her still between them, with Shu and Yuma still buried deep inside her, marking her as their slave for all eternity.

                                                                                                        ~The end~

🎉 You've finished reading ~Shu x reader x Yuma ~ fanfic ~ R18+++ content contains S and M situations~ 🎉