❶❷

🌹🥀🌹

"I'll have a bowl of rice with some chicken teriyaki and a cup of water please."
"And I'd like some orange chicken with some vegetables on the side and another water for me, thank you."

I watch as Josh give his credit card to the cashier, who's a tall blonde and brown-eyed girl, smiling brightly.

"Okay, here you go Mr. Dun," she says as she hands his card back, "and is there anything else?"

He looks at me, making sure that we weren't forgetting anything.

"No, that would be all."

We walk back to our table after grabbing the styrofoam plates of our food. We went to the mall, not really anything fancy but good enough.

Jenna and Melanie were already sitting there with their own plates of food, also chicken teriyaki but with noodles too.

"Thank you Joshie, I love you." I say softly as I press a kiss to his stubbly cheek.
"You're welcome, doll." He replies before pacing our fingers together and taking a bite of his chicken with his other hand.

"So how are you guys?" Melanie asks as she sits close to Jenna in the booth.

"We're good, everything is going
lovely, thank you Melanie. What about you and Jenna?" I ask.

"We are great, thank you for asking." She answers with a smile.

🌹🥀🌹

We engage is small talk for a while until we finish our dinner. Each of us eat up to throw our trash away in the garbage can.

Jenna and Melanie said that they were gonna go back to Jenna's house to crash for the night, so we hugged and thanked each other for the night out.

I watch them talk and walk off before I feel Josh wrap his arm around my waist.

"Let's go shop, yeah?"

I nod and turn around to meet him, I kiss him softly on his lips.

"That sounds good."

🌹🥀🌹

Josh's POV

"Joshua! Look at this!"

My head whipped around to meet the small brunet boy holding a light blue sweater and another sweater that was a mustard yellow.

"Can I go try these on?"

I smile and nod,
"Darling you don't have to ask me."
He nods and shuffles over to my side, "Thank you Joshie."

I go up to the lady behind the counter and ask for a key for a dressing room.

"Thank you." I say before giving the key to Tyler, "Here you go, I'll be right here, okay?" I say as I lean my back on the wall across from his dressing room.

  "Okay."

I hear him humming softly, his shirt dropping to the floor and a rustle of the sweater that he's putting on.

"Okay Joshie, I'm ready."

I push myself off the wall and gently open the door to see him in the baby blue sweater, smiling.

"Oh sweetheart you look so beautiful in that," I say as I kiss his forehead, "just lovely."

I hear him giggle, his dainty hands going to rest on my chest and gently pushing me out the door.

"Okay, now I have to put on the other sweater. I'll call you back in here, m'kay?"

I nod at my baby, watching him close the door. I walk back to the wall, resting my back on it again.

A few minutes later, I hear his soft voice again,
"Joshua you can come in."

I open the door to see Tyler again, but this time in the mustard yellow sweater.
Usually the colour isn't my cup of tea, but when I see the tanned beauty in that sweater, I was in awe.

"Do I look okay?"
He asks quietly, looking over to the mirror. I do the same and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"You look completely ethereal, in everything and nothing."
I say as I watch him blush in the mirror. I kiss his exposed tan collarbones softly, feeling him lean in to the touch.

"Joshie?"

"Yes love?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

🌹🥀🌹

Aight this was a semi rushed but cute chapter :,)) I love my boys so much
Thank you for the votes!!! (You know who you are :,) )

Thank you again for reading and 300 views xx
-Ty