Taboo (Knockout x Femme Reader) OS

Description - You are an Autobot who happens to run into the Decepticon Racer during a human Drag Racing competition.

Warning: Contains foreplay and dirty talk.

Although I did not fancy racing, I enjoyed watching a competition unravel. Humans who were into this sport loved to take part in the thrill. I used to drop in and admire drag racing from afar, but recently there had been a lot of Decepticon activity, and Bumblebee informed me that one of them happened to be disguised as red sports car. He only engaged with the mech once so he couldn't remember the exact description of what he looks like, but nonetheless he wanted me to keep on the lookout.

So here I was in the outskirts of an only dusty town where I knew a race was taking place. There was a parking lot by the road that all the racers were gather on. I snuck into a parking spot so I could get a clear view of the starting line and waited. One by one there were fancy cars that came into view and approached the upcoming event.

There were a couple of red cars that caught my eye. One was an Aston Martin with golden rims and a flashy decal on the side that faded near the back. The other was a Mustang with black streaks on the front and side with a nice chrome finish on the wheels. Both had their windows tinted, probably to conceal their identity but it was inconvenient for me since I couldn't see if there was a human in the driver seat or not. I had to try and keep a close eye on the two. I didn't want to engage until after the race.

All the participating racers approached the starting line as the race was imminent. The engines roared with excitement, rallying up the spectators that sat along the side of the road awaiting the contest to begin. The host started naming out the rules of the race before everyone took their final positions. With everyone joining in on the countdown, a buzzer went off and the racers sprang into action. Tires screeched and a blue Escalade and the red Mustang started to take the lead ahead of the others.

I didn't have a full view of the whole race course so I wasn't able to determine what was happening during the majority of it until near the end. I knew the trail was about 4 miles long if you went around a circle which wasn't that long.

The end of the race was always the most lively with all the leading cars competing to gain first place at the last possible second. On the last turn I noticed that the two red cars were in the lead with the Mustang being in first. The Aston Martin was straight on his tail, it was going to be a close one. Just when I thought the Mustang was going to win the race, he was foiled by his tailgater that sped past him right before they hit the line. Both cars drifted to a stop, the remaining competitors zooming through the finish. Everyone cheered, and the winner revved his engine in excitement.

I remained in the same spot, observing the cars begin to disperse and the winner getting ready to make his leave. I was debating whether or not I should follow them to see if there was anything suspicious, but then I noticed the Mustang from earlier had been following behind them. I felt unnerving, wondering if maybe the Mustang was a Decepticon seeking revenge on his rival for stealing his thunder during the last moment of the race. I didn't want to risk something bad happening once they drove out of view. I exited the parking lot and went after them.

The cars were headed away from the city which was even worse considering it was the perfect setup for the enemy to strike. I turned off my headlights when I gained up on them to lower my chances on getting spotted. The Aston Martin was well aware that the Mustang was following him, because he kept shifting on the road from left to right. His follower was persistent, I had to act fast if my hunch was right about this.