Risky Foreplay (Starscream x Mech Reader) Lemon

A/N: *Me realising it's already halfway through December* Shit I better post something so people don't think I died this holiday xD.

Description: The second in command always pulled you into the worst situations.

⚠️ Warning!!: Contains dirty boy x boy smut ⚠️

"Starscream, where exactly are we going this time?", I huffed in frustration. The slim bodied mech turned to me as I was following him and gave me a devious grin.

"Shh, patience (Y/n)", he shushed pulling a long and pointy digit to his mouth. I groaned and kept following him. The seeker had this habit of scurrying around the ship looking for elements to entertain himself. Just because he was Megatron's second in command he thought he could get away with whatever he wanted. part of that was true.

The worst part was that he always found it necessary to pull me into his shenanigans. It's not like I had as much clearance from punishment as him, although that is an understatement. A regular Con would be disintegrated by the warlord's fusion cannon if he was to perform such unruly deeds. Starscream might get thrashed and beaten, but he would only get away with mild injuries at most. 

Sometimes I had trouble deciphering whether I actually liked him or despised him. He was evil and cunning, but also lacked much intelligence compared to others just below his rank. I have to admit it is entertaining to watch the consequences unfold whenever he failed with his own endeavours. 

Perhaps it was his rather sexy physic and dirty mind that kept me hooked. He was such a tease, but frag was he good in berth. Just thinking about it made my body flush with greed. I should be lucky i could make those impulsive thoughts become a reality if I were the one to start the initial act. As persuasive as I was, Starscream really knew how to take the lead with his decisive matters. Nothing beats the thrilling excitement of fighting for top. 

Listen to myself, I was getting so bored with current events that my mind was resorting to dirty fantasies. Starscream was starting to rub off on me, and not in a sexual innuendo kind of way. I better get my mind out of the gutter otherwise i'm just going to turn out like him. 

"Ah, here we are", Starscream's voice rang. I stopped my thoughts and looked in the direction the seeker was facing, only to see a large impenetrable door. The jet wings on my back dropped down at the sight of it. That door could only belong to one certain mech.

"Megatron's quarters? What are we doing here?", I questioned in uncertainty. 

"You know as well as I do that nobody should step foot in his domain without consent. I find my curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I feel it would be in your best interest to help me investigate it", he revealed. Of course, I don't know what I was expecting. Deep down I thought 'Starscream wouldn't be that messed up in the helm to pull off scrap like that'. Boy was I wrong. 

"You do know that Megatron could have both our heads if we were to get caught right?", I addressed.

"Of course, but that's what makes it all the more exciting", he spoke giddily as he placed his servos along the door. Most doors would open by peer detection, but this one remained closed. I wouldn't be surprised if it was locked under some highly advanced security lock. Starscream didn't appear doubtful on that matter. He surveyed the door and panned to the large keypad on the side of the frame. it was fairly larger than any I've ever seen, probably because it was only suppose to be used by the large gladiator.