I Miss You

I'll start with the first Kdrama that I paid attention to. I'll tell you the story if you don't mind :D

So, I was living in the Philippines when this show started airing on ABS-CBN (yes po, Kapamilya po ako hehe). I watched the first episode and immediately got hooked. I started watching other Kdramas that ABS-CBN had to offer that year (2012-13?) such as 'To The Beautiful You'. And let me tell you,

ONCE YOU START WATCHING A KDRAMA THERE IS NO TURNING BACK AND I MEAN NO TURNIG BACK!

Okay, now we can start with the review 😂

~~~

I Miss You is a quite depressing Kdrama and if you're not into those drama where you just can't stand it coz nothing is going well then don't watch this. I do admit, at some point I was having "anxiety" coz nothing was going well but that doesn't stop the drama being quite good. The plot was amazing and there were some hints given here and there.

Also, this is where Yoon Eun Hye became one of my favourite actress. Her chemistry with Park Yoochun was great. I mean, come on, it's Park Yoochun. He's great with all his leading ladies.

Now for the quick summary.

I Miss You is a story about two childhood lovers (Han Jung Woo and Lee So Yeon). They get separated because of a tragedy where Han Jung Woo's family is involved. Lee So Yeong wasn't even meant to be part of the accident but you know what Kdramas are like. The  after a couple of years they reunite. However Lee So Yeong refuse to show her true feelings to Han Jung Woo because of what happened during the accident.

But! If you're thinking that this Kdrama is kinda cliche where the leads get seperated and they meet after a few years and it's all going oh so lovely welll, YOU'RE WRONG! I said earlier on, it's depressing and the plot is very good.

There is the other part of the story and this is where the second lead comes in, Harry (cannt remember the Korean name).

I hope this review helps you and I hope that you start watching this drama because it's sooo good. This is where my addiction for Kdrama started so thanks a lot I Miss You. Huh 🙄😂
~~~
Do you kimd of get how this book is going to be like? Yes? Hopefully 😊
Remember to vote if you found this helpful and remember to check out my other Kdrama books 😊
Thank You 😊
~~~
Here's a few gifs and images of I Miss You :D
~~~

 Huh 🙄😂~~~Do you kimd of get how this book is going to be like? Yes? Hopefully 😊Remember to vote if you found this helpful and remember to check out my other Kdrama books 😊Thank You 😊 ~~~Here's a few gifs and images of I Miss You :D~~~