The Heirs

The Heirs. Where shall I start? Well this pretty much your cliche type story. Rich, handsome guy with your poor, modest girl. The evil mother/father not agreeing with the relationship and of course our beloved second lead.

However, The Heirs did have a plot which you'll need to find out what ;) and Lee Min Ho's english. OMG!! Let me tell you, you'll fall inlove with him even more when you hear him in The Heirs.

Hmmm. What else can I say?

The cast!

Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Kim Ji Won, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal Jung and many more. The Heirs did offer a lot of well known cast and they all did an amazing job. 👏🏼

I'd be honest with you about the OST. I wasn't a big fan of it. Especially the "Love is love is love is bit..." ugh 🙄😅. I can't remember the other OST's since I've seen The Heirs a long time ago.

Now for the kissing scenes. Well... I wasn't a big fan about the kiss scenes actually more like "peck" scenes. Oh my goodness! I could do a better job than Shin Hye (but I still love you PSH 😘). The kiss scenes had let me down. It was all awkward and it just...just.... ugh!! Like come on it's the 21st century and it's part of theor job. They're being paid to get fans screaming, fangirling etc. But ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️ what can we do?

I can't think of anything else to say except that The Heirs was one of your cliche dramas but for a cliche drama I'd give it a 10/10. The plot kinda made it better. However, the cliche story doesn't stop me from loving Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye ;D

Now for gifs and images