Day 1 job

"Hello Mr. Van der bilt time to get up" the woman said as she watched the congressman moan with annoyance. "Who are you?" he asked as he sat up to see a tan woman with blonde hair. "I am Amal Jackson your head PR as well as assistant, I will be with you until the end of your term" she said, Trip raised his eyebrow. "If they wanted someone to be around me all the time the least they can do is give me a leggy blonde that is into me" he said, she rolled her eyes by that statement. "We cant have the congressman be a slut shall we?" she asked before going into his closet.

"Wear dark blue it will show the casual and fun side of you" she said taking the suit and placed it on the bed. Trip went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. "Mr. Van der bilt you will wear a skinny tie because i am guessing youre not 50" she said. "Funny im 30" he said as he came out shirtless. "Ah alright get this on and I'll get you breakfast" she said before leaving.  Trip watched her leave before putting his clothes on.

Amal Jackson started to prepare his food for him. She had the tv on and the news was playing. "William van der bilt III will be going to a high school to discuss the music department" the lady said through the tv. 

Trip sat and enjoyed the breakfast. He looked at Amal who was busy reading files. "What are you reading?" he asked, "nothing" she said. He looked at her for a moment before going back to his breakfast.

"Mr. Van der bilt this is the principal Mr.Jones and the head music teacher Mr.Christians" she said as they walked towards them. Trip greeted the men and he noticed the music teacher eying Amal. "You two will enjoy the play my class produced for you Mr. Van der bilt" Mr.Christians smiled. "I will certainly" Trip smiled, Amal was focusing on her papers to care.

They walked into the theater and sat down. Amal sat beside Trip and the principal sat beside Trip. "What are you reading?" he asked trying to look at it, she hid it and hushed him. He tried to take it but she grabs his hand and pushed it away. "Pay attention Mr. Van der bilt" she whispered in his ear. He looked at her and focused on her lips. Her red lips were plump and her cupids bow were defined. "Mr. Van der bilt" she said, he watched her mouth say his name. She turned her focus on Mr. Christians which broke Trip focus.

Amal glanced at Trip who clapped as the student bowed. "That was great" he smiled, Amal took her phone out and recorded. "You guys have a talent and im proud of all of you" he smiled as he looked at the freshmen. "If one thing is important in school that I learned is to express yourself and the music department shouldnt ever be a problem so I am donating some money for funding" he said which everyone was happy. "He will also donate his time as he will be in the show!" Mr Christian stated, the student cheers. Trip looked behind him seeing Mr.Christian beside Amal who had a big smile on her face. "I dont know if youd want me i am not an actor" Trip smiled awkwardly. "Oh no this is perfect!" Amal said as she walked towards Trip. "Mr. Vander Bilt would be happy to help the children" she smiled as she touched his shoulder.

"Ms Jackson would you like to join in?" One of the girls asked, Amal was about to speak but Trip cut her off. "She would love to be a part of this!" Trip smiled, the kids were happy before the teacher told them to go back to class. "If i am doing this I am bringing you with me" Trip whispered. Amal watched Trip walk over to the principal.

"This will be a long term".