Okay tomorrow

"I am here" Amal called out to which a tall man appeared. "Amali why are you covered in paint?" he asked as Amal stood up from the ground. Tripp watched Amal walk over to the male model like man before planting a kiss on his lips. "Ah paint wars with the congressman wild" the man laughed showing his white pearly teeth. "Um...Mr.Van der bilt this is my fiance Arthur Davidson" she introduced as Tripp got up to shake the mans hand. "Ah a Davidson it is always a pleasure to meet their own" Tripp smiled. "Well this will be a soon to be Mrs. Davidson" the man smiled as he looked at his fiance who was looking at Tripp. "Ah congrats are in orders, when is the wedding?" Tripp asked crossing his arms. "We havent planned that yet" Amal stated.

"Hes a nice guy" Tripp said as he tried to wipe off paint in the unisex restroom. Amal left Arthur to talk to the principal about donations in his family name. "Its nice knowing a millionaire playboy is settling down with a lawyer " he added, Amal glared. "Amal I know guys like him and they never change" he said as he dabbed a wet tissue on her lips. Amal looked up seeing a pair of blue eyes staring at her. Tripp moved the tissue away from her lips and he stared at them again feeling himself lean in again. 

"Amali" Arthur said as he tried to open the door, Tripp was on the door using his weight to block him. "Amal?" Tripp said as he stood only an inch away feeling her breath on his lips. He had his focus on her and no one else. "Amal" Arthur shouted which broke her out of the trance. "Babe calm down" she said opening the door. "Why was the door hard to open?" he asked looking at the two. "Mr.Van der bilt was behind it and he needed to discuss private matters about his election" she said which didnt phase Arthur. Arthur looked at Tripp with caution. "Guess what I am in the play with you guys" Arthur grinned, Amal smiled. "Thats great babe" she said before kissing him, Tripp watched it with annoyance. 

"I have noticed your cousin is the mayor of New York" she said as they walked to his office. "Nate? No I havent spoken to him since I was running for Congressmen" he said as Amal tried to keep up with him. "Well your likeness is not going up but if you can talk to him and have him show your support as well as your father then it will help boost it" she huffed. He groaned with annoyance before she grabbed his arm to stop him. 

"Mr.Van der bilt I am in heels and your legs are long I need you to stop so I can discuss this" she said looking at her papers. Tripp looked at her annoyed as she took her phone out. "I dont want to deal with my family" he said as he grabs her phone from her hands. "Mr.Van Der Bilt!" she said trying to get it from him. "No I dont want you to even set a meeting with them understand?" he said sternly, she stayed quit. "Amal Jackson do you understand?" he asked, she nodded before he put her phone in his pocket and started walking. "My phone!" she shouted annoyed, "You'll get it when I feel ike it" he smiled.

Amal sat at her office looking through a divorce case before her friend Haley came in. "George your assistant is really cute" the red haired woman said as she closed the door. "This divorce case is crazy" Amal huffed as she looked through the 100 pages. "Is that the Nee Stewart case, I thought they resolved it" she said confused, she shook her head. "Nee Stewart has been married to Willam V.D.B III for three years and still no divorce" she stated. "Who are you defending?" she asked looking at the file. 

"My boss, Mr. William Van der bilt III".