Trees are green

"Where is she?" he asked himself as he sat around in the theater with Mr. Christian. Trip decided to be in a casual but professional outfit of slacks and a button down almost similar to Mr.Christians attire.

Amal ran in with her stuff in her hand. "Amal youre here" Mr.Christian smiled, she smiled as she placed her bag down beside Trip. "Where were you?" Trip asked, "I got stuck with a meeting with my boss" she huffed. "What Im here" he said confused, she rolled her eyes. "I have another boss the one who assigned me to you" she said as she tried to stuff her things in her bag.

"Mr.Van der bilt say cheese" she smiled as she took photos on her camera. "Whats with the photos?" he asked confused. "Well we want your image to do well" she said as she took more of him. "These will be sent to the press as well as being on your campaign website" she smiled.

"Your wife is hot" a high schooler said to Trip, he looked at him confused. "The girl thats on the stage right now" he said pointing to Amal who was twirling around with the other girls. "Thats not my wife thats my assistant" he stated, "Oh I would never know since both you have rings on and together all lovey dovey" the student said. Trip never noticed a ring on her finger ever.

Tripp walked over to Amal who was painting something for the students play. 'Hey Mr. Van der bilt" she said with a smile, he smiled back. "What are you painting?" he asked looking at the poster. "It is their tree im just finishing it up" she smiled as she held it up. "You do know trees are green and not brown" he said looking at a brown tree. "I guess I have never seen a tree before" she said before Trip went to grab green paint.

"Here let me help, I have seen a tree before" he joked, she rolled her eyes before grabbing the paint from the floor. She accidently flipped the paintbrush from lifting it to hard and caused the brown paint to hit Tripp cheek. "Was that payback for me knowing what a tree is?" he asked, she laughed. He then dipped a paintbrush in green before marking her with the paint on her face. "Now you know what green is" he laughed, "oh really well I think its brown" she said marking him on the other cheek. They started to brush eachother with paint as Tripp face was half brown while hers was green.

"Alright you made your point its brown" he said holding her hand, she grinned at how she won. "Told you brown is the best colour" she said, she noticed how he was holding her. They stared at each other for a moment. He focused on her lips were coloured green with paint before he felt himself lean in. "Amali?" Someone called out which caused Amal to jump off Tripp fast.

They turned around to see...