Chapter 23 - Who Am I?

The party was over, and everyone started going back to their rooms. Patricia and Amber, were both worried about Nina and Eddie. They had been out for more than 2 hours now, and they wouldn’t answer their phones. They didn’t know Nina had left hers, and Eddie was too busy to answer his.

Patricia: Where could they possibly be?

Amber: As well as Alfie. He has been gone now for almost 3 days. Where is he?

Patricia got a text all of the sudden. It was from Eddie. He was asking them to wait for Nina and him in his room, they had something important to tell them.

Amber: Is it from Eddie? What does it says?

Patricia: To meet them in Eddie’s room, they need to tell us something important.

Amber: Right, but seriously, where’s Alfie?

Willow heard Amber’s last comment and went into the living room. She looked at her.

Willow: Wait, isn’t him back yet?

Amber: No, I haven’t seen him, and I don’t know where he is.

Willow: Do you think… something bad happened?

Amber: Willow, you’re supposed to be all positive and believe in good vibes and all of that stuff, really not helping here.

Willow: I know, but it’s strange, and I’m worried about him.

Amber: Aren’t we all?

Patricia: Amber, we must go now.

Amber: Huh?

Amber didn’t remember Eddie’s text, and looked at Patricia. She nodded at Amber.

Amber: Oh, yes, Willow? Could we talk later? I’m very keen on finding him.

Willow: Of course.

Amber and Patricia ran into Eddie’s room. They were anxiously waiting. Patricia was mad though, at Eddie, for going away like that and not even leaving a message or texting her. After all, they were a couple. They heard footsteps on the kitchen, and thought it was Trudy. They opened the door and saw Eddie and Nina, along with someone else who was all covered by clothes from Eddie as it seemed.

Nina and Eddie, with the mysterious guy, got into the room and closed it after them. Eddie locked it.

Patricia: What’s going on? Where were you? Why didn’t you call me back?

Eddie: I’m sorry Yacker, but something big was going on and it’s now what we want to tell you. We must ask you first, no screaming, nor asking. Alright?

Nina: And you must not tell anyone about it, this time is something serious.

Amber: Nina, we’re Sibuna, we know what is it to keep a secret.

Fabian: Sibuna?

Patricia and Amber jumped back. They knew that voice, but, could it be him?

Nina and Eddie started removing the clothes they had put on Fabian, so they wouldn’t recognize him. Cloth by cloth, Amber gasped. She had teary eyes now, as well as Patricia.

Amber: It can’t be you.

Fabian, at last, showed up from that huge pile of clothes. He was confused, and had a bit of a concussion for the whole running. He looked at Amber and Patricia. They both were in that vision of his.

Fabian: You both… were on my vision…

Amber hurried to hug him, but Nina stopped her. She shook her head at her. Fabian was confused.