Eat&Sleep 2

I can smell Laito-kun smelling perfume. It's in the room where the piano is. Wow I can hear him playing Beethoven. It sounds beautiful. The only way he can forgive me is...

I walked into the room hearing Laito-kun playing. Once again it's do beautiful.

Laito: get lost.
Me: Laito-kun forgive me I'm so sorry.
Laito: we al know that's there is only one thing that i will forgive you. *slurp*

He pulled my dress that was expensive 😒 and pushed me to the wall.

Laito: your blood is so sweet *fu fu*
Me: S...stop! It's hurti...

After like 10 min of loosing blood to a baka vampire we went back to the dinner party.

Ayato: What the hell where you doing there?

Laito: do you really want to know?? *fu fu*. Reiji-san I already have my dessert.

Okay now everybody knows what happened there. Baka Laito-kun.
We got a dessert en once again Laito-kun pour his ice-cream on my hair.

Reiji: Laito! Bastard! This dinner party is over!

Everybody went to there room to prepare for school. When i went and put my school uniform somebody went to my legs and lick them.

Laito: they are so sweet! *slurp*

Me: stop th...

He hold his hand on mouth and closed the door.

Laito: today we have a free day! Only us to *fu fu*

Well I'm going to miss my test. Thank you Laito-kun for letting me fail my class!! This is going to be a looongg night.