Who killed him?

A few hour later the whole town knew it. And they also knew that we where proposed. Why did this happen to me?

I was to sad to make my test. I just checked random things.
My head is just thinking about kaa-chan. My heart broke in 2 pieces.

When we where in the limo I was just looking to my legs. When we passed his house I cried so loud that I could not even breath.

Ayato: (y/n) don't cry. He will come back soon. Reiji has a potion to bring him back to life.

Me: really?

Reiji: yes.

When he said yes I was so happy that I hugged him.

Me: but I have to say something.

Everybody looked at me.

Me: I know somebody in this car killed him. And I'm going to find out who.

Kanato: how do you know?

Me: because I know. You guys are the only one who knew I'm going after kou-kun. And i have a feeling who killed kou-kun. Laito-kun.

Everybody looked at me surprised. I know he did it.

Laito: bitch-chan thinks that I did it? *fu fu* I already have a girlfriend so don't think that i'm jealous.

Me: you got a girlfriend just to make me suffer!

Laito: HAHA!

Me: I know that you still love me.
I know that you're heart broke because I'm dating another vampire. But you are afraid to confess to me.

Laito: ...

When the limo arrived at the mansion we all got out. But laito pulled my hand. And sucked my blood.

Laito: you're mine... Forever... And ever.

Me: it... Hurts!!

Laito: I killed him for you. To protect you. He isn't what you think he is. He is trying to kill you. And my brothers know that.
So please save your self. I'm just a vampire for you. But you are my soul for me. Don't leave me until our death.