Confession

I don't care about Laito-kun jealousy. I going to school tomorrow. Oh somebody just message me.

???: hey ne-chan meet me at the candy shop around 8 am.

Me:   NP daddy-chan (ikr foolish name) see ya!😂☺😊

Let me save kou-kun... I never knew Kou-kun to talk me.. Haha just kidding... He is just like my buddy. I even forgot his name haha...

Ayato: what are you laughing about?

Oh god I forgot that I standing in the middle of everybody.

Me: somebody just send me a text.

Subaru: are you already cheating on him?

Me: no subaru-kun. I'm texting a girl. And I'm not a lesbian. (No hate for gay people)

Ayato: I wish you where. Then I can kiss you without you kissing back😎

This dude really has a problem.

Me: is ore-sama dreaming about me again? Haha baka..

Ayato: ...

I closed my eyes and went back to my room. Laito-kun was still sleeping. I think I'm going to take a cup of milk.

I went to the fridge and looked for milk. It said : 'from reiji don't touch it.' Ha! I'm still going to drink this. I took a half glass full and went back to sleep. But sudden I screamed just out nothing.

Laito: bitc...

Me: shut the fuck up!! I'm not your bitch-chan and you stupid little vampire can fuck off my bed! Btw it's over between us! I don't like you I like kaa-chan! And if you like kill me bastard Idfc!

I took off his Fedora and teard it in anger.
What just happened her? I don't want to loose him?! What am I saying?! It's the milk!!

Me: Laito-kun I....

Well.. Do I even like him? I was forced to date him..

Sudden he  took my neck and chocked it so hard that I was about to die. In shock he left me and teleported away from me. Is this really what I wanted?

It's 7:58 am. Let me go to the candy shop.
I went there and I didn't see anyone. kaa-chan would not lie to me right?

???: boo!

Somebody just attack me from the back
I just slapped as fast as possible.

???: that hurts... You are just like Yuma-kun!

Me: kaa-chan!!

I jumped in his had while is kissed me...  We where kissing like for 5 min untill somebody corrupted us.

???: well well... Bitch-chan this is what you wanted?? Fucking another boy??

Me: Laito-kun this is not what...

Laito: I don't need to know the situation. I'm leaving. By the way , don't think you are welcome in our mansion anymore.

Kou: go away! You are interru...

You put my hands on kaa-chan mouth
He was licking it. It tickles

Laito-kun left when I was about to say something.

Kou: who is that dude?

Me:.... My ex... I broke up 2 hours ago.

Kou: well.. I have something for you. Close your eyes!

I closed my eyes.

Kou: open them!

Me: wow it's....