Chapter 31

A/N: I put the song because it kinda sets the mood of the chapter even though it was released yesterday and the time period of this is 2009. The reason why I didn't put Nick in this is because I don't see the reason to put Nick in this after he left or got fired from 'Ghost Adventures'. I might get hate for putting him here. So he's not in this but if you want, you can add him.

While Katie was putting the things in the oven Billy, Jay, Aaron, Serena and Chris were playing Uno and listening to music. Zak was helping the twins play the game. "Should I throw this down Mr. Zak?" Chris asked, showing Zak a draw two card. Zak nods and he throws it down on the pile for Chris. Katie comes out of the kitchen and smiles. Serena smiles as her mother sits next to Zak. "Who' s winning?" Katie asked while looking at everyone. "I am" Serena replied while raising her hand. "The kids are good at this game" Billy said. "Thanks to Mr. Zak Bagans" Jay said, looking at Zak. Said man was smirking and Aaron throws a paper at Zak. "Really?" Zak asked and everyone laughed. Katie looked at the twins and they were sitting on Zak's lap as he sat down on the floor. 'He's taking the father role very seriously after I never told him to do it' Katie thought while looking at the group play a new round of Uno. Her phone rings and she picks it up. She talks for a while and hangs up. "Something wrong?" Aaron asked, looking at Katie. "Yeah. Vince wants me to fly to California ASAP for a match that Lita requested and it's for my divas championship for tomorrow" Katie replied. Zak puts a hand on Katie's hand and looks at her. "It'll be fine. I'll take care of the kids with the guys" Zak said, smiling. "Thank you. Guys, you behave for the guys alright" Katie said, smiling. The twins nod and they keep playing while Katie goes to pack up.

Next Day
Katie was warming up while John was eating. "So, Chris and Serena are with Zak and the others?" John asked. Katie nods and gets up. "I trust Aaron with the twins" Katie said, looking at her brother. "Alright. Your match is the first match of the night?" John asked. "Yeah. I just want it to get over with. Maryse is out of the equation since last week she got injured by Mickie James" Katie said while warming up her arms. "Good luck since it's a no disqualification match again" John said. Katie nods and goes to get ready for her entrance.

Aaron's house
"Welcome to Monday Night Raw. Tonight, the first match of tonight is Lita vs the Divas Champion Katie. These two have history with each other. Not only they were friends, but Lita backstabbed Katie by having Maryse reveal many personal stuff. How Katie became a mother out of wedlock to other things" Michael Cole said, looking at the camera. Serena and Chris start booing. Then the lights shut off and "Tearing Away" by Deadpool started playing. Everyone started cheering...... but, Katie never showed up.