Chapter 32

"Where's mom?!" Chris asked, looking at Zak. Serena was breathing heavily. "Guys, check it out" Aaron said and everyone looks at the television. Katie was being attacked by a masked person. "What the hell?!" Cole asked while Katie gets thrown at equipment. The referees tried to stop the masked person. Katie gets up slowly, grabs a chair and starts beating the person badly. "Katie is fighting back!" Lawler said, a shocking look on his face. Katie takes the person's mask off and it was Stephanie McMahon. "Stephanie?! Why is she here?!" J. R. asked. "Go beat her mom!" Serena yells, raising her arms high. Zak looks at the little girl and smiles. Katie goes backstage after Stephanie was on the floor, holding her mouth. "Best part of the show! Also, when are we going to Italy?" Billy asked, looking at Zak. "Tomorrow or Friday. Katie comes back tomorrow so, I can have a scheduled flight for tomorrow evening" Zak replied, looking at the twins. "You guys leaving after we met you?" Chris asked, looking down sadly. "Well, it's our job, Chris. We need to help some people who are uncomfortable with ghosts" Zak replied, kneeling to Chris and Serena's level. "Will you guys be okay?" Serena asks, looking at Zak. He nods, smiling softly at them. "I promise that we'll be okay" Zak said, still smiling softly.

Next Day
Katie was sleeping after last night's event. She received a black eye. Vince tried to convince Katie to stay a little longer and she refused. Zak has decided to stay with her and the twins. Aaron and the others were getting ready to go to the airport to go to Italy and see Poveglia Island. "Mommy is okay, Mr. Zak?" Serena asks, eating her hash browns Zak made for the twins. "Yeah. She just needs rest. Her eye is a little swollen. Help her with some stuff, alright" Zak said, looking at them. They both nod and they smile as Katie comes down the stairs. "Morning" Katie mumbles while walking to the kitchen and accidentally hits the fridge. "Careful" Zak said, helping Katie sit down. "You guys leaving today? To Italy?" Katie asked and Zak nods. "But, he will be safe, he has us to think about and come back to" Chris said, smiling. Zak and Katie smile. "Careful there. I heard that you can get possessed easily" Katie said, fixing her hair. "I will be careful" Zak said and leaves to get ready after hugging Katie, Chris, and Serena and petting Hunter.

A/N: this is sort of a short filler. Both chapter 31 and this one are sort of fillers. Now you will see action for Zak since he didn't have a lot of action nor did the guys. I will try to do as best of my abilities to try and replicate the episode since I haven't watched it, only small clips of the episode. Soon I will also make Katie and Zak be together once again and Zak will have a special bond with Serena and Chris respectively. I'm also doing a sequel with this story. I'll have Chapter 33 as the last chapter of this book or story. Then I'll try my best to continue this story with an 8 year gap. The twins will be 16. You will notice that sometimes I do time skips. Idk why but, I like time skips and my brain functions like that. Thank you for reading this and my other stories. See you in the last chapter of My Dark Angel 😃😃😃😃👧😺😺😺