Chapter 4 - I'm Back, Star

You nervously stepped up to the Diaz's house. You knocked on the door, scared of what your friends would think. The door quickly opened.

"Y/n?" a woman said, surprised. 

"Oh! Mrs.Diaz! Hi!" 

"Oh, M-marco! Star! Get down here, quick!" Mrs. Diaz yelled. YOu shifted your weight on your other foot nervously as you heard two sets of feet quickly move down the stairs. 

"M-mom? What is it-" Marco began, until seeing you in the doorway.

"Y/n?" Star said, tears in her eyes. She hugged you quickly, a tight grip on you, as if you were going to leave again. 

"Oh my god...where have you been? We've been looking everywhere! You parents have been so worried. Are you okay?"

"Star! I'm fine! I just....found someone and have been with them since...he's just overprotective of me and didn't want me to get hurt. That's why I didn't contact you. I'm sorry..."

"Well, if that's the case....I want to meet the lucky guy!"

"I....don't think that's a very good idea..."

"Why? After this guy taking you and you guys falling in love, I think it'd be nice to meet him."

"Well, he's not exactly the type of person you like..."

"Come on! At least tell me what he's like!"

"W-well....he's caring, protective, somewhat a hot-head, he gets easily jealous....but he puts me above everyone else..." You smiled.

"Awwwww....what's his name?"

"T-tom..."