Chapter 6 - Revenge

After heading inside the door, you heard it shut and disappear behind you. 

"T-tom?"

"I'm right here, my love." you felt his hand tighten as he led you down the stairs. You began to see a light with a chair and...someone tied up.

"Tom...what's going on?"

"Don't worry, y/n. It's going to be okay. We're just going to get some salvation."

After a few more steps, you realized it was Star tied up in the chair.

"S-star?!" You saw her look up at you with a large bruise around her blue eye. Tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"Oh my god, Tom! What's going on?"

"Retaliation, my love! ALlowing her to hurt you and doing nothing about it wouldn't show my love, now, would it? I hurt her slightly, but...," you felt a knife appear in your hand, "I figured you'd want to do some work yourself."

"S-some work....Tom, are you crazy?"

"As I said before, Love, only crazy in love with you."

"Tom, I can't-"

"Kill her!" Tom screamed. You looked at him in fear.

"N-no!"

Tom walked toward you, his three eyes glowing.

"You just made a mistake, my love." He pulled the knife out of your hand and pushed you to the floor, standing in front of Star.

You watched him slide the knife across her wrist, seeing her scream in pain. 

"Tom! Stop!" You ran at him, but a force immediately pushed you against the wall. 

You heard Star's scream deplenish into a sob, soon into nothing.

"S-star?" you looked over and saw soulless eyes staring back at you.

"Oh, god...no...Star!" you cried.

"Now for you, my princess... time for your punishment..."