Chapter 12: Desperation, Anguish and Pain

*Warning: Pervy chapter

Chapter 12:

Shion turned to look back at his place of residence for the last week. The hospital isn't a place where anyone wanted to reside in; however, in Shion's eyes, the hospital was still a more welcoming place than Orion's home. He closed his eyes and turned to follow Orion as he walked briskly to the car. Dodging Orion's searching eyes, Shion slid into the car though the door that Orion had opened. He closed his eyes as the engine purred to life. The journey commenced uncomfortably with an unnerving amount of tension in the air. On the way, neither Shion nor Orion said a word to each other until they reached Orion's apartment. Only when it was time to head up to the apartment did Orion unlock the doors and tell Shion to head up.

Shion contemplated not moving, but his parent's fate rested in his hands. He headed up to the all too familiar apartment. Everything was exactly as he'd left it the day he nearly killed Orion; the only thing that was missing was the shattered china of the vase and the blood. Orion grasped Shion's arm and pushed him into a room. From its appearance, it was a guest bedroom since it looked relatively unused.

"This is your room. You are not to leave this apartment for any reason or the deal is off. I have people that will come in to care for you," Orion said.

"What about work?" Shion questioned.

"Your company is mine right now. Naturally I can also give you your pay if you're supposedly working from home," Orion replied with a laugh.

After saying his part, Orion left the room. Shion scoured the bookshelf that encircled the room. Book after book seemed to be tailored to his taste since all of them struck him with varying degrees of interest. He picked up a book and sat on the bed. He heard the water run from next door as he read. He was casually flipping through the book when Orion entered the room again with wet hair. Shion's heart beat a little faster upon gazing at the sight of Orion only in boxers for the time in five years. His heart, that had not moved for anyone for half a decade, beat thumpingly in his chest. A slight blush covered his cheeks as he went back to his book. Orion headed towards the bed and sat down Shion. He peered over his shoulder while noting a slight pink shading to Shion's ears. He watched Shion read for a moment before stroking his hair. He pulled Shion towards him in a rather intimate position. Now half of Shion's body lounged across of Orion's as Orion gently pat his hair. Shion furiously attempted to focus only on the small print in front of his eyes; however, his eyes were always drawn back to Orion's bare chest in the end. He stole glimpses from the corner of his eyes before staring back at the book. He could no longer comprehend the spiralling words that spoke of fantasy, murder and death while his mind focused on the warm breath beside his ear and the soft hand resting on his hair. He pressed a hand to his chest, a mental reminder to himself to keep his heart safe. They had lounged like this during school sometimes. A few times, rumours that Shion and Orion were a couple spread throughout the school. Every time, Shion's heart would break when he heard Orion laugh and deny any such knowledge. Shion had wanted to tell the world that Orion was his and hiss at any girl that approached too close. Unfortunately, Orion never did tell the school that they had more than a friendship between them.

During cold nights of sleeplessness, Shion would lie on his bed wondering, 'what relationship do we have then?'

Such memories came flooding back to Shion when he sat like this with Orion. He straightened his back to minimize contact and attempted to pull himself away from Orion.

Orion, upon feeling Shion move, yanked him back to rest on his solid chest.

He slid his hand down Shion's chest to explore Shion's slim frame with his hands. Slowly, he leaned over Shion and unbuttoned all the button on Shion's shirt and exposing his pale chest. Shion dropped the book when he felt a hard obstruction come to be at his waist. A shudder went down his spine as Orion traced it all the way down to the band of his suit pants. Wandering hands unbuckled Shion's suit pants and slid them off. Shion bit his lip and remained on the bed in an open shirt and underwear.