~Golden Freddy x Reader~

(Freddy on left/Golden Freddy on right)

~3rd Person's POV~
It was a nice day outside. The birds singing their song to the world, the sun beaming through the window curtains, letting you know it's finally morning... It was absolutely beautiful.

Until your alarm went off, making you jerk out of your sleep and almost fly out the bed. Though you wanted to shut it off and continue your peaceful sleep, you had to get up for work. Being a waitress during the day gets pretty hectic, leaving you drained by the end of the day. You got out of bed and did your usual routine, then headed to the restaurant.
(Insert Transportation Here)

~At the Restaurant~
Pushing open one side of the glass door, you entered the establishment to see the usual. Kids running around, sitting at tables eating pizza, and watching the three main mascots on Stage singing their usual songs. You put on your apron and began sprinting around taking orders and cleaning tables. 

~Hours Later~
It was now right at closing time, and all of the customers were ushered out by the daytime security guard. Cleaning up the last of the tables, you froze when you felt like you were being watched. You quickly turned around to see the sus person, Vincent, watching you in the distance and smirking. You finished and walked as fast as you could to the employee's room to put up your apron, while he followed closely behind. Quickly you made it and hung your apron back on the wall. Quickly turning around you froze, realizing you were prey trapped in the corner, waiting to be attacked by the predator. (I feel like I'm writing something from National Geographic lmao)

"W-What do you want?" You stuttered getting paler and paler by the second.
You've never felt so much fear before in your life. Even when around the animatronics.

"I can't help it anymore. Every time I'm here I can't help but follow you around." He tightly grabbed your wrists and pinned you to the wall so you couldn't escape.

"W-What are you doing?!? NO!! Let me go!!" You stuttered and screamed trying to escape, but it was no use. His hold was too strong to break free from. 

"You still haven't figured it out? I want you." He roughly pressed his lips around your neck which made you squirm in disgust.

"N-NO! STOP--- H-HELP ME!" You screamed and closed your eyes preparing for the worst.

"Don't touch her you bastard." Vincent froze while your eyes snapped open wondering who's voice that could be. It doesn't sound like anyone you know.

There stood a guy, somewhat tall with a golden suit and a brown top hat, but there's something that seemed very off to you. You weren't sure if you're just imagining things or... There were actual bear ears that seemed to be firmly in place on his head... Worst of all, his eyes weren't that of a normal human being... They were empty, with silver, grey-ish pupils that were burning with rage. Aimed at Vincent.
If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under immediately. He yanked Vincent off of you with inhuman speed and threw him to the ground, making you flinch seeing the force behind it. He then looked at you. "Run."

You immediately did as told and went back to the front of the building and collapsed on one of the chairs in exhaustion. Sometimes you wish you exercised more. After sitting in the same spot for a few more minutes you went back down the hall to look for your savior. Peeking your head into the room you noticed something shocking. He was gone. So was Vincent. "Where'd he go?" You asked yourself in confusion and walked down the hall to the Security Office. Once you got close enough you saw the security guard through the window named "Mike". After he saw you approach the open door he pulled you in.

"What are you still doing here??? I thought everyone was gone..." He asked in confusion.

"I um--- I got held up by one of the employees and now I'm stuck here for the night..." You sighed shaking your head still thinking of what happened.

"Was it really that serious where you had to stay after hours---?"

"I almost got VIOLATED!" You halfway yelled making his eyes widen at your sudden outburst.

"O-Oh--Oh I'm sorry that happened to you... I also hate you ended up having to be here during the night... If--If you don't mind me asking, how did that happen?" He asked closing the right door where Chica's peeping through the window like 'wassup b*tch'.

"O-One of the employees... Vincent's been following me around and... This time he followed me all the way to the Employee's Room and almost got away with something horrible..." You shivered just thinking about it.

"I'm glad you made it out of that DISTURBING situation... By the way, the name's Mike. I'm the night guard." He held the monitor in his left hand so he could shake your hand with the other.

You shook his hand and slightly smiled "My name's (y/n). Glad to meet you at a time like this..." 

He smiled at your joke. "Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How did you get away from him?" He asked shutting the left door.

"Some guy... Came out of absolutely nowhere and attacked him, then told me to run..." You frowned still confused about the guy.

"A GUY??? There shouldn't be anyone in the building... Nor have I seen him anywhere on the cameras... You said he--- came from nowhere?" He asked beyond confused.

You lightly laughed at his confusion because you've been wondering the same thing. "Yeah... I went back so I could thank him but--- I couldn't find him..."

"Well that explains why you ended up staying after hours..." He mumbled pulling up the monitor and looking at Cam 2B. "What the actual hell happened to this poster on the wall???" He inspected the poster confused and somewhat scared.

"What you see?" You peeked over his shoulder to look at the monitor to see.

There was no longer Freddy on the poster, but another bear character that was golden and had no eyes at all.

Mike lowered the camera and you both froze to see the same bear slumped over in front of the desk.

"W-Who are you!?" You and Mike stared at the bear in horror. It twitched and replied in a deep tone. 

"It's me."