~Chica x Reader~

~Author's Note~
(h/c) = hair color
(f/t) = favorite topping

(y/c) = your choice

(mr/ms) = mister/miss
ChicaxReader is for guys, but can be for girls too. Hey I don't judge Reader-Chan~

~3rd Person's POV~
Today the weather's just right. It's warm, and the wind was blowing through your (h/c) locks. It feels lovely. You planned on going home after getting off work, but you later decided to get something to eat, rather than going home and cooking like usual. The closest restaurant was, of course, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...

~At the Restaurant~
As you opened one side of the glass door and walked in, kids were everywhere. Sitting at tables, Pirate's Cove, the ball pit, and the show stage where the main mascots perform.
You took a seat at one of the tables and looked through the menu. Looking at the menu, you noticed there's nothing else on the menu you had the taste for. So you decided pizza. A few minutes later, a waitress came to take your table.

"Hello, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! What would you like to order?" She asked with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Hi, I'd like a personal pan with (f/t) please."

"Coming right up!" She answered and took off towards the Kitchen.

You took another look around and watched the animatronics performing. First, you looked at the scary purple bunny on the left. "Poor Bonnie... You're definitely a weird colored bunny." Next, you looked at the fuzzy brown bear in the middle.
"I guess Winnie the Pooh found brown hair dye..." You snorted in laughter. Last but not least your gaze fell on the duck-- chicken. Chica the Chicken. She robotically turned back and forth seemingly looking at the crowd, then her gaze fell on you, and she wouldn't stop looking. "Why is she staring at me???" You mumbled.

"Here's your order." The waitress sat your pizza on the table.

"Thank you-- umm... Here's a tip." You paid for the pizza and gave her a tip of (y/c).

"Wow thank you!" She gave a real smile and left happily.

Well, that absolutely made her day.

You finished eating and started towards the exit when the animatronics were put on break. Which means they could roam. Soon as Chica got off the stage, she headed straight towards you.

"Hi! My name is Chica! What's your name?"

"My name's (y/n)." Though you wanted to go home at this point, you decided to talk to her.

"Oh-oh I love your name! So what brings you here?" She asked and grabbed your hand, practically dragging you back to the table you were sitting at.

"I was hungry, and this was the closest restaurant so..." Looking at her, you could've sworn she was making human facial expressions.

"Do I need to make you a pizza?" She asked jumping up from the table.

"N-No! I already ate!" You jumped in shock at how this robot was acting.

"Okay... Well I guess I can't keep you any longer... Break's almost over and you might be in a rush..." Her voice lowered sounding legit sad. You were getting really confused and creeped out. How's she making such facial expressions? Why did her voice actually sound sad? Animatronics aren't that advanced even in this day in age... All kinds of thoughts were spinning in your head until she snapped you out of your thoughts. "Y-You okay (y/n)?"

"Yeah, I'm just busy thinking..."

"About what?"

"Erm-- How are you making legit facial expressions?"

"I didn't notice to be honest..." She lied. "You always feel." A voice said in her head. She won't tell you why, or what happened, because you would get scared and run away. Probably never to be seen again.

"Okay..." You faked being convinced. You know she's lying. There's got to be something she's hiding. (that rhymed lmao)

"C-Can you stay for the night?"

"Not sure I want to do that..." You answered slowly looking away. You've heard every single rumor about this place. Not to mention there's something very wrong here...

"Pretty please???" She asked again putting on a puppy face.

"O-Okay I'll stay for awhile... When will the place close?" Your plan was to stay until it was closing time. But she wants you to stay after-hours.

"The restaurant closes at 11... W-Why?" You saw dead on her face was confusion.

"I'm going to stay until midnight, then I'll have to go..."

"Is it because of--" She was about to ask something until Freddy came and cut her off.

"Chica it's time to come back to the stage."

You watched as she lowered her head sadly and went back to her spot on stage. You felt bad, but if the rumors are true... You'd be putting your life at risk. At the same time you wanted to stay and make her happy. It's so unbelievingly confusing. Sighing, you sat down at one of the tables where you had a good view. "I guess I'll stay... Only for you..." You mumbled looking at her.

She looked through the crowd, until your eyes met. She completely perked up. You grew a smile as you watched how happy that made her. "Maybe this won't be so bad..." You thought.

Few minutes later you felt someone tap you on the shoulder. Turning around you saw a man with a manager tag on his shirt named Mr. Fazbear.

"Excuse me sir, I've been looking around the place all day to see if I could find someone to take the nightshift... You see, my only nightguard called in sick... He frowned and shook his head sadly.

You frowned "Well I hate to hear that-- but I don't know..."

"Please mister--- Would you be interested in taking his place temporarily? You're my last hope... I'll even pay you for your time."

You looked away momentarily to look back on stage, at Chica, and had your final decision. "Alright, since it's only as a temporary replacement, I'll take you up on the offer." You answered.

"Oh thank Jesus--- Thank you sir! What's your name?" He asked.

"My name is (y/n) sir."

"Alright (Mr/Ms)(Y/N)! Let me go and get you an outfit, then you can start when we close up for the night!" He replied and took off quickly.

"Alright boys and girls! Today's show is over! We'll see you again soon!" Freddy announced and the curtains closed. After that all the customers headed out the door to go home.

The manager came back and gave you your outfit and told you the essentials to the job. "(Mr/Ms)(Y/N), I have to thank you again for doing this!"

"I-It's no problem!" You lightly smiled.

"I'll be back in first thing in the morning to check on you! Have a good night!"

"Y-You too!" You waved as the manager got outside and locked the building up for the night.

Hopefully, this won't be the biggest mistake you've ever made.