~Foxy x Reader~

~Author's Note~
(f/s) = Favorite Song

~3rd Person's POV~
This morning you were sleeping like a rock. Until your phone's alarm went off playing your (f/s). You woke up feeling in a good mood, did your usual routine, and left your cozy home.
(Insert Transportation Here)

~At the Restaurant~
You walked into the building and flinched at how many kids were here today. You then remembered that it's the weekend, and mentally slapped yourself.

Mr. Fazbear (manager), came out of his office and spotted you at the entrance. "Oh--- You're here! Good morning Miss (Y/N), I got an important task for you."

"Good morning Mr. Fazbear! What would that be?" You asked.

"Some kids fu--- I mean-- messed up Foxy again... We couldn't really stop them, so most of the damage been done already..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay I'll get right on it. He's still in Pirate's Cove right?"

"Yeah he should be there." He answered leaving you in the sea of kids.

You went to Pirate's Cove and peeked inside the curtains to see him in the corner with his ears drooped. "Poor Foxy... He finally gets back in action, and gets torn up again."  You thought walking​ in. "Hey Foxy..." You walked in and opened your toolbox.

"Hey (y/n)." He replied not even turning around to face you.

"Aren't you gonna come out the corner?"

He sighed and got up from the corner. "I'm sorry... I just hate for you to see me like this..." He looked down avoiding eye contact.

"It doesn't matter... I still think the same of you..."

"Really? You've always been so kind to me..."

"Cause I love you! Don't ever think otherwise." You wrapped him in a hug making him perk up.

"Thank you (y/n)... That means so much."

"F-Foxy? Do you like me as a friend or..."

He looked away blushing with wide eyes. "Y-Yeah I erm..."

"Good!" You smiled and kissed him on the cheek making his face heat up even more.

"There's something you need to know about..."

"What is it?" You asked pulling away from him.

"Cover your eyes first."

"Why? What are you gonna do?" You asked frowning at him.

"Just do it..."

You finally covered your eyes like he asked.

"You can look now."

You got confused when you heard his voice sound smoother than usual. Uncovering your eyes, your mouth dropped open when you saw what happened. He was human.
"H-How?" You stuttered like crazy.

"I-It's a long story."

"W-W...Just...Wow..." Your mouth was still agape until he closed it.

"You know a bug might fly in your mouth if you don't close it." He laughed amused.

"I'm just so shocked."

"Yeah it's shocking I know." He smiled down at you. Since he's much taller.

"And look at that! You're not damaged anymore..."

"Well yeah, but my robot self is still damaged." He answered.

"You're gonna have to change back so I can fix you. I don't want my boss getting suspicious of me being here too long, knowing I'm supposed to be fixing you. Ready?"

He nodded and turned back to his regular self while you took out your tools. Let the process begin.

~Time Skip~
After you finished, you told Foxy you'll be right back. Going to Mr. Fazbear's office you knocked on the door.

"Come in."

You walked in and dusted your outfit.
"I just finished, and he's good as new."

"Thank you Miss (Y/N)! I don't even trust anyone else around here to take care of the animatronics." He got out of his chair and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to check out your work."

"I assure you my work is a masterpiece!" You joked.

"Oh I know! Just want to see how soon he can get back into action."

"Foxy! You got company." You peeped through the curtains and nodded your head towards the boss warning him.

He nodded back.

Mr. Fazbear walked in and inspected your work. After a few minutes he finished and came back out. "Yep, he's definitely good to go! Have a wonderful day Miss (Y/N)." He smiled and left to go back to his office.

"Thank you sir!" You replied and went back inside the cove. "Well, since you're not going to entertain the kids today, I'll stay with you awhile. By the way, do you feel better now?"

"I feel great, all thanks to you!" He turned human and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Aw you don't have to thank me... I do it cause I love you." You looked into his yellow eyes and saw them glowing more than ever.

"I love you too (y/n)." He put his lips to yours and kissed you. You instantly kissed back and put your arms around his neck so you could reach him better.

~Hours Later~
Your eyes widen when you heard the night shift bell go off. "Ah hell, I stayed too late! I could've been home getting some sleep!!!" You paced in circles panicking until Foxy pulled you into his chest.

"You can stay the night with me, I don't mind at all. It gets lonely in here anyway..." He rubbed your hair making you sleepy.

"I guess your right..."

"Of course, I'm always right. Now let's get some sleep." He replied and cuddling you.

"Goodnight Foxy..." Was the last thing you whispered into his chest before falling asleep.

"Goodnight (y/n), I love you..." He whispered as he softly kissed your head and dozed off to sleep.

With you in his arms.

~Authors' Note~
I'm so glad I got this done!
It took three days (insert the potato salad dude from Spongebob lol) to finish this.
For you Reader-Chan~