Chapter 1

"Hey Kenz, are you busy?" I sit shaking on my bedroom floor with tears streaming down my face, waiting for my auntys' reply.

2 minutes later my phone starts to ring. Oh no! I can't answer, she'll be able to tell I've been crying!

So I just sit there staring at McKenzie's name, waiting for it to disapear. But it doesn't, it keeps ringing so I pick it up.

"Sky, what's wrong?" She asks ammediatly. "Nothing, why would you ask that?" I reply wondering how she knew I had been crying.

"Skylah, I know you! The only time you don't use emojis is if you are either upset, angry or if I text you while you're sleeping. So tell me what's wrong!" Then I just suddenly burst into tears. I don't know why but I did, I can't control it!

"Right, I'm coming over right now!" She hangs up, leaving me still sitting there, not knowing what to do. What am I going to say to her when she arrives?! I hadn't thought this through, I shouldn't have texted her! If I lie she'll see right through me!

I decide to grab my water bottle from my bed-side table, thinking that it might calm me down a bit.

But as I tried to stand up, my legs just gave up on me and I fell back to the ground and started crying again. "I'm so sick of this!" I said to myself, quiet enough so no-one else would hear. "I'm so sick of these stupid panic-attacks!"

I sit there staring at the ground, not bothering to whipe the tears off my face.