●▽●

+

they finally reached her place and loosened their hands that were lock along the way, both of them stopped on their steps. Jungkook's eyes roamed around her house, still clueless that she lives in here, " your house? " he pointed with his thumb and his eyebrows knit together.

she also turned her head to it and asked confusely, " if my father is the one who bought it then, it's my father's house not mine right? " two of them now stared at each other like who asks who and laughs fill the atmosphere, smokes keep came out from their mouths.

she also turned her head to it and asked confusely, " if my father is the one who bought it then, it's my father's houseㅡ not mine right? " two of them now stared at each other like who asks who and laughs fill the atmosphere, smokes keep came out...

he secretly enjoyed watching her laughing while her hands covered her face just like namjoon always do when he laughs and the Jeon smiled without her knowing.

this is clićhe as hell but among 7 billion laughs and smiles, hers definitely his favourite.

Nami then sighed and had a break, she nodded with a 'uhm' , " but seriously, this is my father's. " her fingers changed into a fist and snorted with it on her mouth. Jungkook checked the place again with a narrow eyes and his lips form into an "o" shape

Nami took off his jacket all of sudden, she was really in rush because he only had his shirt on but the latter stopped her with one step forward towards her. He bent down a little and grabbed the jacket, he put it for her. Their face were so close that they can feel their breaths on each other's faces,

when he buttoned up his jacket on her all calmly, he stated " I realized that I keep thinking of you. And I began to wonder how long you would been in my mind. "

" Then it occurred to me, since I met you, "

" you have never left. " he finished all the buttons and didn't hesitate to just look down at her instead of moving away. he keeps on, " It seems like you are meant for me, just for me. "

he has the eagerness to tell that he really loves her directly but he knows she probably gonna be in shock and starts hating on him when that is not the feeling he wants from her in return.

" This remind me of that one sentence, 'that person who enters your life out of nowhere, "

his fingers were playing with her palm unhidered and Jungkook head down, chuckled with his shoulders went up and down, " suddenly means the world to you.' "

Nami's eyes didn't change it way to other things but his hopeful face. she stared down and let out a smile that she thought he doesn't see it but he did and his right corner lips shifted,

the surroundings was quiet but Jungkook bravely started again, this time his upper body tried to bend forward and whispered, without her dodge, " If I had the chance, will you let meㅡ "

the surroundings was quiet but Jungkook bravely started again, this time his upper body tried to bend forward and whispered, without her dodge, " If I had the chance, will you let me "

No one. No one prevented him from telling her his feeling for her all this time but he was the one who stopped himself from doing so. He had everything that happened inside of his head but the most thing that he afraid it would happen was, " Is she going to push me away from her after I said every words that I have been keep it just for her? "

whether she prefers him and think him different than the others like how special she is for him and how he put everything aside because he was worried about her.

but he knows he can't do anything since she perhaps wouldn't care, she is not his at all.

He just wanted her to feel like he is always there, wants her even how mess she can be, how moody she can get or how hard she is to handle but he still wants her.

" I think i'm really in love when I can't even fall asleep because reality is finally better than dreams, Nami-ya. "

+