Description Of My OC

Name:
Frans

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Looks:
Her Hair Is Brown, Wore Down. It Goes Down To The Middle Of Her Back. It's Very Curly, It's Hard To Maintain It. It Also Has Royal Blue Streaks In It. Her Skin Is Pale, And Quite Cold. Her Eyes Are Shocking Blue, Sparkling With Beauty And Happiness. Her Nose Is Small, And Slightly Pointy. Her Eyebrows Are Small And Thin. Her Ears Are Pointy, Just Like Aryll And Link's. She Is Barely Taller Than Aryll. She Wears A Royal Blue Jacket, With Sheep's Fur Lining. She Wears A White Tank Top Under It. She Wears Black Tights With Royal Blue Boots. She Also Had Blue Cat Ears And A Blue Cat Tail. She Hid Them With Magic. Finally, She Wears A Gold Triforce Necklace. It Wasn't The Real One, But There Still Was A Strange Power In It...

Personality:
She Is Extremely Shy, But Is As Loyal As Dog To Their Human Owner. She Loves Helping Others. When The Time Comes, She Would Give Up Her Life For Someone Else. She Is Also A Very Kind Person.

Species:
A Human\Cat\Fairy Hybrid.

Powers:
Telekinesis, Healing, And Can Temporarily Turn Invisible.

Weaknesses:
Water, Cold, And Poison.

Fear(s):
Failing Those Who Depend On Her, And Water.

Family:
None.

Crush:
Link.

Other:
She Is Extremely Sensitive To Cold.