Chapter Two

Link's eyes widened. He remembered when this happened to Aryll under a year ago. Had Ganon returned AGAIN?!! Link pulled out his bow and shot at the birds head. It missed, and hit Frans in the foot instead. She didn't seem to feel it, her boot might have blocked it. The bird and Frans flew away, Link could still hear her screams. Link ran to his Grandma's house, grabbing his weapons and Items from his quest to save Aryll. Aryll came down, and saw what Link was doing.
"Big Brother? What's going on???" Link looked at Aryll with a sad look. Her own eyes widened. "Brother, you can't!!! How will you even get there?!!" Link kept packing, gritting his teeth.
"I know, Aryll, but... I have to save Frans..." Aryll sighed, and gave Link her Telescope. Link packed it, and hugged Aryll. She hugged back, whimpering.
"What if you get hurt...? You could die...!"
"I know, Aryll... But I have to try." He let her go, and went to his Grandma's Room, only to find her Asleep. Link sighed, and put a note beside her. Then, he ran outside. He went to the Wooden Boats and hooked his stuff up. He finally got everything ready and started to sail off, only to get Aryll holding the boat by its back. "Aryll!!! Let go!!!"
"I want to come too!!!"
"No! You have to stay with Grandma!"
"I already left her a note too!!! Let me come!!!"
"Aryll!!! You could get hurt!!!"
"You could too!!!"
"I Don't Care If I Get Hurt!!! But You Have To Stay!!!"
Aryll had tears in her eyes, whimpering. Link sighed. "Aryll... Its best for you to stay here... Stay with Grandma, and help the other kids here... You are needed HERE... Please Aryll..." She sighed, and nodded. She ran off to the house, and Link sailed off. He used his WindWaker to warp to Dragon Roost Island. Quill was waiting for him.
"Link!!! Oh I hoped you'd come here!"
"Is it true...? Is Ganon Back???"
"..."
"...his bird...took her..."
"He took Frans?!!" Link nodded, small tears in his eyes. Quill melted inside at the sight of Link. He looked so... Heartbroken... "...I shall do everything in my power to help you Link..."
"And so will I!!!" Link looked over to see Medli. "I saw the bird... I know where it went! I can Guide you!" Link smiled, and nodded.
"Thank you Medli!" She nodded, and sat in the boat. Link ran after her, and sailed off as soon as everything was settled. Medli kept her word, guiding him among Islands. Link also made sure to pass by the Fairy Islands. They gave him Help and Advice, telling him bits of the Evil Plot. After he visited all of them, this is what he understood:

•Ganon Was Back
•He Was At Hyrule
•Frans Was The Only Girl He Captured
•The Master Sword Was Inside The Castle
•Ganon Had Emptied The Water Out Of Hyrule With A Powerful Spell
•Frans Was Somewhere In The Dungeon Of The Castle, And She Was Unharmed... For Now

Link finally made it to the Goddesses Tower.
"You dont have to come with me Medli... You should go back to Dragon Roost." She nodded, and flew off. Link sighed, and warped down to the Castle.
"Ok... Just find Frans, then you can kick Gabon's sorry butt to Hell." Link ran into the castle. He did the puzzles, killed the monsters, and Found the keys. Finally, he made it to the Dungeon. He heard soft whimpering, and found Frans on the floor, sobbing quietly. Link was filled with fury, but he stayed calm for Frans' sake. He unlocked her cell and kneeled beside her. "Frans...?" Frans looked up, and she hugged Link tightly, sobbing.
"L-Link...it hurts..." She whimpers. Link growled quietly, and hugged her protectively. He picked her up Bridal Style, and walked out of the dungeon. Link went outside and saw his boat missing. His eyes widened, and he searched around quickly. Link turned around only to bump into none other than The King Of Red Lions.
"Link... You are safe! Thank the goddesses... As you have most likely known and feared, Ganon has Returned... Give Frans to me, I will protect her..." Frans shook her head no frantically, hugging onto Link tightly. Link sighed.
"I can't... I have to bring her home..." TKORL nodded understandingly, and turned into a boat. Link got himself and Frans in, then warped them Home. Frans fell asleep, hugging onto Link. He smiled, and carried her to his Grandma's house. He carried Frans to his room, laying her on the bed gently. Link heard a knock on his door, and opened it to find Aryll standing there with his Grandma.
"Aryll, Grandma!" He ushered them back, then stood outside his room. They hugged Link tightly, and he hugged back smiling.
"Big Brother!!! You Returned!!!"
"Child, Never leave like that again!!!" Link smiled.
"I won't. I'm sorry I left, but I had to save Frans."
"Is she okie?" Aryll asked. Link nodded.
"She just needs rest... And me watching over her." They nodded, and walked off. Link walked back inside only to find Frans awake.
"Link...?"
"What's up Fransy?" Link sat beside her, holding her hand. Frans hugged onto him, blushing.
"Thank you for saving me..."
"Of course, I'll always come for you Frans. I Promise."