Promise.

Kai was released seven weeks later. The doctors had to keep him in for another week because of his mental state. They even suggested that they would have to send him to the Mental health intuition, but Kai thought otherwise. Cole decided that he would pick him up, they needed to talk about something.

As Cole parked as close to the hospital entrance as he could, he went ahead and got the lift to 3G.
Kai was waiting for Cole, a small red backpack slung over his shoulder as he hobbled over the door. His arm was still in a sling- the nurses had changed the gauze and re- rapped it in a white bandage. His leg was broken, yet he couldn't work on crutches as his arm is un useable. So, they had to give him something so they gave both- a wheelchair and a pair of crutches just because.  Cole smiled as he saw Kai. Yet scolded him for not using the wheelchair.
"I'm not using that thing!" Kai said, adding his dis taste for the chair.
"I'm not giving you a choice Smith!" Cole said, sitting his lover into a sitting position on the bed. "Come on. For me?" Cole asked, kissing Kai's cheek. Kai grumbled an 'okay' before settling himself into the wheelchair.
His leg kinda throbbed, but he ignored it.
Cole came down, kneeling in front of the chair, a sad look plastered on his face.
"Cole?" Kai asked, worried. 
"I just....i wanna make sure you're safe. I don't wanna lose you again"
Kai smiled, leaning forward and pressing his lips to Cole's forehead.
"I'm not going anywhere Rocky..." Kai whispered, adding his nickname for Cole in the process.
"Promise me, Flame!"
They were using their old Dragon names.....Rocky and Flame had become best of friends before they left to go their journey. And now, they were one dragon- the Ultra Dragon. Cole got up, grabbing Kai's bag, and began pushing Kai out of the hospital.
"I promise....."