Stay away

Kai stopped dead.
His body quivering and sweat rolled down the back of his neck.
That voice.
That posture.
That man.
"Missed me, Kaito?" His voice was ruff and husky as he spoke. Kai couldn't bring himself to answer. He did not want to go back. That place was....hell in itself.
"Master is Waiting for an answer..." Liu's taunted.
"S-stay aw-away..." Kai whispered.
"What was that, Kaito?"
"S-Stay Away from me!" Kai said a little louder, worry lined his voice.
"Hahaha, don't make me laugh Katio! You'll wanta come home"
Kai shook his head violently, limping back into the hallway.
"Don't run from your master Kaito"
It all happened too fast. Kai's heart dropped to his stomach as Liu sprung from his chair- leaping towards Kai in one swift movement.
He had his fist rised-  ready to punch Kai, yet something stopped it.
A tanned hand, somebody in a black gig with black messy, sweaty hair caught the fist and yanked it forward; before pulling his own hand back, punching Liu in the gut.
Cole stood over Kai, as the others scrambled down to the deck. Lloyd's hands were flowing with golden energy, Jay started to twitch and jolt as if he'd lost control over his lighting.
Zane was still, silent and cold. His ice swerved around him; making a small snow blizzard inside.
Cole was standing there. His eyes shadowed over by his hair. But Kai knew they full of anger and grief.
"Cole. Get Kai out now" Zane said, calmly. He shook slightly before turning around and scooping Kai into his arms.
Kai buried his head in Cole's chest, trying to slow his heartbeat.
"I heard you. I felt something was wrong and I'm sorry for letting you go alone. I should of came with you" Cole rested his head on top of Kai's as he formed his dragon; taking Kai someplace safe.
"I love you Cole. I don't; I can't leave you. Please don't let him take me...."

"Over my dead body..."