Till DEATH Do Us Part

As soon as he walked in, I knew, I don't have enough time to do the things I promised to do.

He sat in the chair beside my hospital bed and reached out to take my hand.

.

.

I felt his emotions, hitting me like an over speeding truck, sadness, anger,pain and most of all agony.

he did't want me to go, he wanted me to stay,by his side, forever.

But fate, being a bitch to me,to us,gave me an incurable disease, not infectious no, this disease will cost me my life.

I know that much, even if he tried hiding it from me.

.

But it's my body, I can feel myself weakening minute by minute.

I gave up hope long ago when I heard the doctors saying that this disease is also new to them.

.

.

They can't see where this started,how to make a cure.

.

.

.

Funny how my life turned to the worse.

my life was fine, I can get what I want, I have a loving husband to look after me, but it hurts...

.

.

.

it hurts seeing him suffering because of me.

I gripped his hands and he looked at my eyes. I hate seeing tears in his eyes.

I lifted my right hand and used my thumb to wipe the tears off his face.

Reison

.

.

The man I loved since I met him,since he approached me to court me.

"Rei,honey, please don't cry" I begged him as tears started to form in my eyes.

.

.

"Rielle, I can't, knowing that..." he didn't finished his sentence...He didn't need to. 

We know what was coming, the only thing I hate is that it's coming sooner than we thought.

"Rei, be strong, be brave, you can do this, even if I'm long gone" with that I can't stop the whimper that escaped out of my lips.

.

.

For the first time in years, I was scared, scared of letting go, scared of leaving, scared of being alone, scared of leaving Rei and Erza alone.

"I just can't Rielle, without you....I'm nothing" he howled out, he was crying out loud now not caring about the other people that will see him like this.

He's usually calm and collected. This is only the second time I saw him crying. The first being when Erza came into our worlds. Our little angel.

"Promise me one thing, Rei, one thing..."

"Anything my love"

"When I leave.." I had to stopped because when he heard me saying the word "leaving" he bawled out.

I reached him and tugged him for a hug.

I had to be strong for him and for our 3 yr old daughter.

" When I leave, be strong, even if its not for me, but for our daughter dear, she is far too young to see her father crumble in front of her" I explained with tears in my eyes

"I can't love you know that, not without you" he disagrees, not liking the idea of me leaving him.

"You CAN and you Will, Reison ,for Erza's sake" I tried to make him see sense.

I can feel my energy deflating, I will leave soon, either I like it or not.

"Promise me, please" I pleaded to him hugging him closer to my body.

"I promise Rielle, I will stay strong, for our daughter's sake I will" he said with the tone he usually used when he needs to persuade me that everything is under his control.

"And one last thing... Be happy, even if I'm gone find your happiness,move on and love again. I don't want you withering when I'm gone" I used half of my energy left saying those words

I sit back again as he hold my hands tighter.

"I promise, my love, but I cannot promise you that I will find love again, I will always have you in my heart,You will always be there,please don't ask this of me" He looked at me, eyes filled with tears and tears sliding down his cheeks.

I hate seeing him like that.

Mustering all of my remaining energy I raised my right hand up to cup his cheek and smiled.

"Then this I promise you, I will fight fate, make him take me back here to be with you again, I will kick his ass for you"

he chuckled then " Then I will wait Rielle, as long as it will take for you to be with me again"

hearing his reply ...

I finally closed my eyes as the darkness consumed me.

...................................................................................................................................