Restricted

saying that I'm hurt is soooo cliche but what can I say it runs deep in me.

seeing him having fun while I have to hide my feelings is like trying to say that  I love my enemies.

seeing him smiling at me was so magical, I was so mesmerized that I couldn't help but to follow him with my eyes.

My friends knew I was attracted to him, but who wouldn't..

he was smart, funny, kind, God-fearing and all the characteristics I like from a man.

.

.

My friends always pushed me in his way.

waiting near his office and his classroom with our other friends talking.

waiting by the lockers and waiting for him to go to our room.

By know you should know that he is a teacher.

.

.

I know, you feel something deep inside you.

let me make it clear!

I was ATTRACTED not in love

.

.

.

at least not yet.

my friends always help me as I said, makes me hand things to him, help him with things like erasing the boards and connecting wires for the projectors that he will use for our class.

They even asked him to take a picture with him!

not once

.

.

.

but twice

But I can't deny that I was thankful to them.

alwasy looking out for me, to make me happy.

they tease me a lot about it and when I said a lot it means every chance they get which is EVERY minute.

They would drop hints in front of him. I don't know if he notices, I wish he don't.

I'm a shy girl, my friends are the only one boosting my confidence.

I love those girls, they maybe a little crazy sometimes but I know that they won't betray me for anything else.

.....................................................................

A.N.

soo ayern hahahaha true to life story mga besh XD

@idiotnation_bjunnox d ako sure kung ikaw yan bro pero ikaw na sunod XD 

@Beammmme ayus ba napaka amazing ng plot ko diba!! hehehehehe

nosebleed ang peg ko d ko alam kung baket pag may wrong grammar tawanan nyo na lang hahahahahahaha