Part 1

"Tadaima...!" Yamada's voice echoes through the room as he takes off his boot and slowly makes his way inside his apartment.

"Ah... I just realize I live alone." He takes off his beach blue coloured scarf that wraps his neck and puts his backpack on the dining table, while taking out a chair and sits on it sheepishly. A while later he finds himself continue mumbling and sighing words out of exhaustion, before settling down and grabs a can of iced coffee from the fridge.

"Wait why am I drinking this? Baka. I have work tomorrow. Oh, for God's sake...!" Not realizing what he has taken out from the fridge, he stops drinking immediately and put the almost empty can back to the fridge. He heads straight to his room and is greeted directly by a big photo on his bedroom wall. Then he smiles softly while motions himself towards it. It's a huge picture of the members of Hey! Say! JUMP, one of the most promising boy groups in Japan. His mind is racing everywhere as he fixes his sight on the heart-warming picture, a simple picture with all nine members on it, wearing their regular clothes with big smile drawn on each person's face. Their exhausted expression was mixed beautifully with such warm feeling of togetherness, all wrapped in one picture. Yamada continues to watch it, runs his finger on it and smiles again.

"I will do anything. Everything. To reach the top with you guys. I promise." He pledges, stops his trace on Yuto's picture and smiles even bigger this time.

"After everything I've done to overcome your wall, I'm not going to let you down, Yutti." His eyes fixed on Yuto and his attractive smile. He lets himself adores Yuto's picture a little longer before throwing himself on the bed beside him. Just like a little kid comes back from a soccer game, all tired and exhausted, he sniffs the fresh fragrance from the bed cover and pillow beside him.

"Thank you, okasan.."He murmurs, holding the pillow tightly in his arms and let the sweet strawberry scent penetrates through his soul. Strawberry is one of his most favourite things in the world, and his mum will always make sure his bed is there to make him feel comfortable and eased after a long day of work. Yamada's mum will wash his bed covers and pillow once in a week and return them smell fresher and sweeter than ever, with, of course, his favourite strawberry scent. Since Yamada has decided to stay in his apartment from a month ago, his mum wants him to feel like home even though he is not. Yamada insists on staying alone even though his mum begs him to stay in his parent's house. As the only son in the family, Yamada's mum spoils him a little too much than his other two sisters. But after all, who wouldn't treat Yamada like a king? Literally everyone in his life treats him like a king. Why? Because just by looking at his adorable face, you just want to do so, don't you?

Yamada chuckles at the thought of how everyone treats him like a king. Except maybe Inoo. Inoo and Yamada always have this sort of love-hate relationship towards each other. Can't help it though, that's what you expect when you mix a moody mushroom and a perverted kitten. Ha ha.

Yamada reluctantly rises himself from his bed and goes for a warm shower. Although previously he had planned to play a little video game before sleep, he withdraws himself from doing so to avoid sleeping in the next morning. Yabu will yell at him if that happens, and that's the last thing Yamada wants to experience in the first morning, because if Yabu has stepped forward, you can only expect Hikaru to follow suit and yell even louder. Yamada will eventually go numb by those shouting, no joke.

After a shooting and warm bath, Yamada opens his laptop that's sitting on his desk and goes to the web to look for some information. Yes, he stalks his fans on Twitter. His expression goes from smiling adorably to embarrassed to a puppy cute transformation as he scrolls down the timeline and hashtags, clicking all those pictures that accompany the sweet tweets from his fans. He searches for his name on Twitter and for no one's surprise at all, it's flooding with his pictures from all different events; concerts, interviews, and even his topless pictures, all are shown so freely on Twitter. It's not like he hates it, though, in fact, he likes it. He likes it if even by such pictures he can make his fans happy at the slightest, because else, he doesn't know how to make his fans happy as much as he is.

He is thankful for Hey! Say! JUMP and himself that has come this far in his field, and he can't wait to show everyone more than what they expect. Something incredible is awaited to be revealed both from Yamada and his super group, Hey! Say! JUMP. As their 10th years anniversary is drawing nearer, Yamada is positive that they can make one step at the time to reach the top. It's not a daydream nor a mere wishful thinking, because he himself can see how everyone is pushing themselves to their limit with the group and attempts to do their best for each opportunity that comes for them.

His eyes sparkle as he clicks on one picture on the screen, and with a speed faster than light, he saves the picture to his computer. That adds one more to his group pictures collection, one folder that he will open from time to time to remind himself just how grateful he has been. For the eight guys who have been his best friends for almost ten years, some even longer than that. For one dream they pursue together, and for the fans who have been there over the years, supporting him and the group endlessly, despite all the rumours and unpleasant news every now and then. They've been there, and so that is where Yamada Ryosuke is standing. Surrounded by everyone who loves and treasures him. There is nothing he wants more in this world than that, he thought to himself.

As the night slowly climbs to its cage, he whispers to himself a word of farewell for another tiring day. He embraces himself, clutching his dreams in his arms and drifts off to sleep.

Oyasumi, strawberry prince.