Part 6

The birds are chirping in sync, standing strong on each branch of a tree. One by one, people who passes will take pictures of the joyful birds and the beautiful trees bearing soft pink cherry blossoms. Not any different with a guy wearing his brown coloured coat and carrying his working bag on his shoulder. A white mask covers half of his face, keeping his expression in disguise. He reaches for his pocket and takes out his phone to take some pictures of the stunning surrounding.
"Am I dreaming?" he thoughts to himself. He has woken up to another day that still feels like a dream.
As if answering his question, the birds sing louder, such a beautiful note that it takes his breath away. He continues to walk along the busy road after saying good bye to the little birds.

"Ohayou gozaimasu.."he says after arriving at his destination.
A friendly man in front of him smiles back softly, "Ohayou, Keito-kun."

"How have you been?" He asks again friendly.

"All good. Thank God it's all taken care of." Says Keito, with a warm smile craved on his face.

"Ah, yokatta." The man pats Keito on the shoulder then they laugh together.

Keito excuses himself and carry on walking down the hall with the still smile plastered on his face.

"HEY! SAY! JUMP"

The writing on the paper shines as he twists the door knob, immediately greeted by the usual laugh and chatter from the well-known loud group. He bows and greet everyone in the room, "Ohayou gozaimasu. Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused. Please take care of me." Keito bows down to the people in front of him. Meanwhile none of them seem to have heard him. Keito lifts his head looking at them in confusion, and after five seconds have passed he tries to repeat the phrase louder.

"Ohayou gozaima.."

"We heard you." His words were cut by Hikaru who steps forward and messes with Keito's hair.

"Welcome back." Chinen says, smiling so big like he always does while Yuto gives him a thumb up and a wink.

"Next time please consult with us, dumb-headed shrimp." Shouts Yamada from behind Yuto as he scans all over Keito in disgust. Daiki comes forward and hugs Keito tightly.

"We missed you, English boy." Daiki says in between his grin.

Keito smiles and thanks everyone again, quickly joins in with whatever the guys are doing now.

It feels good to be home, to be with people you value and respect the most. When our laughter finally unites as one and our tears sing in rhyme.

From the corner, Yabu and Hikaru smile at the beautiful scenery, admiring how everyone come together for Keito and whoever it is in trouble. They wish they were this strong-willed few years ago when Morimoto was in trouble. They were, but sadly things didn't go as how they'd attempted it to be. They were still vulnerable within themselves and unsure of which path to take and what to do. Now however, they are this strong and they won't let anyone break them in any way. JUMP lives within their heart and that's where they will always belong to.

The day goes so fast as they have so much fun together, finally as 9 all over again. Yuya's birthday is coming up and everyone except Yuya is preparing for a surprise for the sexy master's birthday. Inoo has reserved a karaoke room and a fancy restaurant by the sea for Yuya's birthday surprise.

Every day has become more vibrant than ever. They've finally released Over the Top single which yet again tops the charts since its first release. Interviews and photo shoot come every now and then and soon they see their schedule is packed for each of them. The days grow even shorter every day. They have absolutely no time to worry or getting anxious about anything. Just get through every day as it is.

"So, how is it?" Daiki asks from behind his book, glancing at Inoo who sits in front of him.

"Settled. "Inoo nods his head in enthusiasm.

"Alright. Let's go."Daiki signals for both of them to move.

Soon they are out of the restaurant and head straight to Johnny's office to pick up the other boys. They've specially booked the restaurant for Yuya's birthday celebration. One that Yuya knows nothing about because obviously, a surprise should stay as surprise. Time to unpack it will be revealed soon.

They've finally succeeded on kidnapping the troublesome Yuya. Before, he had insisted on going back home straight after work. He apparently has smelled some dirty business going on behind his back. After some hard discussion with Yabu however, Yuya has agreed to join them for a dinner.

"This is crazy!" Yuya yells loudly as he looks outside the glass window, the ocean is beaming peacefully in the distance. He can almost hear the breeze as he presses his face against the window, showing just how much he wants to get out and touch the icy sea water.

The other boys join him and pretend to be surprised just as much as Yuya. They glance and sending hint at each other while Yuya is busy idolizing over the majestic view of the sea. Chinen shouts right at Yuya's his left ear, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" followed by everyone. Yuya turns his head around to find the room has grown dark and he can only see the sparks from star decorations around him. From the corner, Hikaru and Keito are coming with a large sized cake on their hand and place it on the big table in the middle of the room. Yuya is perplexed by the scene and immediately feels like his tears are going to burst.

"Seriously guys? This is so childish." He said between his sob while trying to stand up.

"I'm turning 27. Do you think I'm a kindergarten kid huh?" He walks slowly, approaching the others while still sobbing out of overwhelming joy.

"Ha ha. It is okay, you are the next ojisan but your heart is still of a 5-year-old kid." Inoo pats Yuya's back and hug him tight with his delicate arms.

Everyone is cheering and laughing. They command Yuya to finish all the cake by himself even though they know that Yuya doesn't like sweets.

"This is too much guys, too much." Yuya cries again and beg them to stop tricking him. He then proceeds and stands on his feet, doing his trademark "I surrender" bow.

Everyone bursts into laughter, as they take shot after shot, ignoring the night that slowly fades into another day. Well, they all have day off the next day. Lucky for them, because almost only half of them are barely sane right now. Yamada side eyeing the others who have been drown into another space. From the corner, he can spot Yuto holding his glass still. Suddenly Yuto turns his head and their gaze meet. Yuto smile dreamily at Yamada, while Yamada smile back shyly. "God, he looks so attractive in that state." He stands up and make his way slowly towards Yuto, who is still smiling in between dreamy sensation he's experiencing right now.

"Yutti, time to go home." Yamada says, as he takes Yuto in his strong arms and gets him out of the messy room. The others follow suit as Yabu carries Hikaru and the birthday boy Yuya is attempting to wake everyone up.

Yamada excuses himself to Yabu and takes the first taxi that arrives, and the taxi drives both Yuto and Yamada to their destination.