Safe inside

Milly hugged her sister (btw her name is zara.) as the ship sailed off the island, I still had no idea how she survived, but that didn't matter now, all that mattered was that she was off that island and on her way home with us, I had missed her so much, I was still confused about what he wanted with her, maybe for some cruel things he was going to do.

" The same thing happened to me when I was your age, I was devastated, although there was one difference, I never saw her again."

"I'm so sorry..."
"Don't be, it wasn't your fault."

"This world is full of truly cruel things, but we can't change that."

"You're right, but there is one thing we can do about it"

"That is?"

"Stay positive and never give up hope!"

*Timeskip*

"Milly! Zara!"
She hugged them as tightly as she could

"It's so good to see both of you back safe! Alex, Thank you shadow for keeping my babies safe!"

"Any time miss mifwa." (she does not know her second name so she calls her that and btw the whole family are mifwas)

"Oh please, call me Sofia!"

"Ok, anytime Sofia" she smiled

"You can have dinner with us if you want!"

"That would be great, thank you."

Do you have anywhere to go? If not you can live with us."

"Well, I don't have anywhere to go, because my original job was support during hard times."

"Well, it's your choice, you can live with me if you want to, I'm not going to force you to live with us."

"Y-yes please, I would like to live with all of you."