「 𝐭𝐰𝐨 」

the next day, lisa stood at the gate of the academy, lost in thought. should she go in the school and go straight to the office to ask for the chairman? or should she make ties starting with his son, jeon jungkook?

she shook her head, then bit her lip. no, she didn't want to talk to the infamous jeon jungkook. in fact, she'd rather go straight to the chairman.

finally making up her mind, lisa started walking towards the entrance.

"oh look, kook! it's that girl from yesterday," she heard someone yell. lisa felt a chill go down her spine.

"oh my god," she whispered, picking up her pace. "please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me," she mumbled, gripping onto the strap of her bag.

"hey, you," she heard that same damn voice that whispered into her ear yesterday right behind her. she turned, now facing jeon jungkook.

the boy smirked. "where's my apology?"

petty.

speechless. lisa was speechless.

"excuse me?" she said, raising a brow. "an apology?"

jungkook stood in front of her, intimidatingly crossing his arms while a smirk was plastered on his face.

lisa exhaled, trying to calm herself.

"i'm sorry, jeon," she muttered. "...for doing literally nothing," she silently added.

in the far distance, three girls caught a glimpse of lisa's blonde hair, then gasped at the sight of jungkook standing in front of her.

"good lord," jennie face palmed. "does she ever do what we ask her?"

jisoo took a glance at lisa, then to jungkook, who was surprisingly showing a smile. rosé saw the same thing and gripped jisoo's hand tightly.

"she seems fine, guys. let's just head to our classes and ask her what happened later, okay?" rosé immediately said, pulling the two girls' wrists.

lisa saw this out of the corner of her eye, and felt fidgety. "if you need nothing else, i need to get going," she said aloud, turning on her heel.

however, jungkook stopped her by pulling on her bag. "actually, my dad told me to bring you to his office," he said, now showing a straight face. "said it was serious or some shit. i couldn't care less, but you should prepare to pack your bags. he's probably going to tell you to leave."

"why would he tell me to-"

"do you ever stop yapping?" he said, interrupting her. "it's either you did something wrong or not. can you take a joke?"

lisa rolled her eyes. how would she have known it was a joke?

"just follow me."

just follow me, lisa mouthed, mocking jungkook as if she was an immature child.

he started walking, and she followed, being a few steps behind him. but apparently for jungkook, this annoyed him.

he stopped, and lisa stared at him, questioning his action.

"walk beside me," he said in a frustrated tone. lisa frowned, but did what he said. she made her way beside him, and then he started to walk once again.