Chapter 18 - Second Time Slap

Righhhtt...first I apologise for the wait, I've been really busy so thank you for being patient! The story is coming to and end! *Sad moment* but thank you for reading til you end!

*********************************************************************************************

2 years later:

It had been two years. Two long years that forced Hermione to move on and get on with her life. Hermione decided she'd rather work as a healer than in the Ministry so she studied to be a Healer for a year and with luck, she is now working at St. Mungo's. Hermione had tried to forget, but she knew something like that is unforgettable. She's managed to get on, being with Harry and Ron made it easier, everyone found it best to avoid mentioning events of the past. The Manor, the chaos, rise of evil and mostly...Draco. Hermione had seen Lucius and Narcissa in Diagon Alley a fair few times, she'd avoid them and walk away. They were living in the Lestrange Residence with Draco's permission. His aunt had left it all to him in her will along with all the money.

It was Sunday at the Burrow, a busy and tiring day for all. Aurthur Weasley was called into the ministry at the last minute. Ron and Harry wanted to go to Diagon Alley for some new robes. Ginny was meeting up with Luna and me and George were left alone in the house. It was 10.00 am and all the Weasley's were rushing around. Ginny came running down fully dressed with her hair in a tight ponytail. Luna and Ginny asked Hermione to accompany them, but she refused. It was her day off as healer and the only day off she got, so she wanted to rest. George had invited Lee Jordan over but he wasn't sure whether he'd actually come. And there's Hermione sitting around the table with a mug of stone cold tea in her hands. She'd sat them taking in the warmth than drinking it.

"Right, right, Ooh Luna's here, she's as the top of the hill, off you go, Ginny" said Molly over the noise. "Bye, dear" she said to Harry and kissed him on the cheek. "Make sure you get the right size robes, Ronald". Ron made a face, waved at Hermione, then left with Harry.

"George, is that Lee coming or not?" asked Molly to George with her hand son her hips.

"He said he might, mum. Anyway we might go to the shop" replied George.

Hermione snapped out of a gaze and stood up. The cup still clutched in her hands. 

George had stood up too and bumped into Hermione. The tea spilled onto her light pink blouse and she shrieked.

"Hermione, dear!" said Molly and rushed over to Hermione's aid. "Are you okay, dear? Was the tea hot?"

Hermione chuckled and wiped of the tea, there was a huge stain. she started dabbing it with a napkin.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Weasley. The tea was cold, I'm not burnt" She reassured her.

"GEORGE!" yelled Molly. "Will you please watch out?"

"Sorry, Hermione" said George.

"It's fine" Hermione says with a smile.

George shuffles out the room and gives Hermione another look of apology.

"You better go change"

"Yeah, I will"

She dabz the stain again a few times and the doorbell rings. Hermione turns to the direction of the noise and places the napkin down.

"I'll get it" she says and goes to the hallway and to the front door. She stumbled to open the lock, but then pulls the door open to get a shock.

"Hi, Hermione"

Hermione stares cluelessly, he mouth in the shape of an 'O'. She stood frozen.

"Hermione?"

"It's you" she managed to say.