Chap. 2 Meeting the New Agents...

Joan's p.o.v

she stared at me. almost like she was nervous. so I decided to use my power and read her mind. she said to herself " just say hello. why can't I just say ' hello it's nice to meet you.' just a few words." I could tell she was frustrated. so I told her " hey it's OK. your pushing yourself so hard. just relax." she then looked at me with a questioned look on her face. then she said. " hello I'm Skylar." me " see that wasn't so hard. your shy aren't you?" her " how did you know?" me " the way you kept pushing just to say one sentence." her " oh. how did you know that?" me " we all have powers here. I have more then one and will tell you all my powers a little later because there are a lot I have. but anyway I read your mind." her " wait so you can just read anyone's mind here and they could careless." me " well not exactly. but I. a ways yes." she nodded her head then " oh." me " hey we're all family here. there's no need to be shy." her " really?" me " yes. there's no need. now I'd rather not jump to conclusions, so... how old are you?" her " 19. why?" me " because with some of us our power makes us look younger." her " like who?" I shrugged my shoulders, turned saw Abe and turned back and told her " well there's him over there." her " which one? behind the fish guy?" me " no. the blue one and please do not call him 'the fish guy.' " her " I'm just trying to be clear. what's his name?" me " Abraham. but you can call him Abe or blue." her " I think I'll stick with blue." me " OK. well it was nice meeting you Skylar. and feel free to meet all of us here. OK." her " alright." I turned and started walking over to the next person I saw. it's was another girl. she was there the one minute and gone the next. " what the..." I could hear foot step. that's when I felt some thing bump my should. it was the one who disappeared. she reappeared, quickly apologized and kept moving forward. ' huh what's up with her?' I then walked over to Dr.Krauss. " um, Dr.Krauss? do you know why she's up set?" Dr.Krauss " just gave her a little time. she doesn't want to talk right now." me " but why?" Dr.Krauss " she has some... what you call. issues. right now." me " oh I understand. thank-you Dr.Krauss." Dr.Krauss " your welcome." ' hmm I wonder what he means by issues? oh well it's none of my business. yet.' I looked around the room to see a familiar face. 'I remember that hair. that bleach blonde hair. those blue eyes. and his perfect face. high check bones strong chin. the muscular body. but were have I seen him before? hmm. it's on the tip of my tounge I just can't remember... wait Lloyd? is that Lloyd? I haven't seen him in years.' he started walking towards me. I thought for sure I was going to lose it...

________________________________________________________________________