--Chapter One--

This is my life.

   Quotidian, harassment gets me. Every second of every day, I feel solus and nil. Any step I take leads me to a world where hatred is what I always receive. Everyone around me makes me disbelieve at the statement "No Man is an Island".

   Every day I ask myself, "Why is my life so forlorn?".

   My answer? I really don't know.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

   Walking is the hardest thing I do every day. Every pace, hatred is sent to me. 

   Hi, I am Estelle. Every person in this world loathes me for no reason at all. Yes, I'm dull, but that does not mean everyone should go loathing on me! I manifestly have the worst life ever in history. 

   Anyway, I'm in the school hall, hugging a bunch of books, and walking my way to my locker. When I'm now in front of my locker, I tuck my hand inside my pants pocket where my locker key is stored, and then take it out. I'm about to open my locker using my key when abruptly, a bully pushes me, making me hit my own locker, a bruise forming on my face, and my books falling all over the floor. 

   The bully, together with his friends, laugh at me wickedly. I mutter a bad word secretly. Haplessly, the bully notices me muttering. He tugs at my shirt, glaring at me intensely, then deafeningly asks, "What did you say?!"

   "N-Nothing! Please, don't hurt me!" I say, closing my eyes, and shielding myself with my two frail arms. I hear tons of laughter afterwards. Next thing I know, I'm on the cold hard floor. 

   And there are probably tears streaming down my face that time.

   Why is my life so forlorn?

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

   I'm standing on the field of the school. If you ask me what happened after I woke up, I won't tell. Let me just say that it is better if you do not know. Though, I'll give you a clue: It invariably happens to me. 

   Anyway, I'm on the field of our school because it is our Pokémon Battle class now. 

   You are most likely wondering what is my Pokémon, right? Well, just to let you know, I have three Pokémon. Well, here they go!

   One by one, I press the buttons on the front center of my poke balls. Next, I cast them in the air, in which they pop open. The three poke balls release streams of energy that later change into three Pokémon once hitting the field. 

   What are my three Pokémon? My three Pokémon are: A timid Deino, a timid Vivillon, and lastly, an Aurorus. I don't know her nature yet, because I just got her, given to me by my mom, which just to let you know, is a Pokémon coordinator. 

   Currently, I'm top forty-seven of the strongest in this school, but do Pokémon trainers actually fear me? No, they don't. 

   Our teacher for this class announces the first two Pokémon trainers to battle, "Estelle and Jack will battle first today!"

   "Oh, it's just Ja - wait, what?! Did my teacher just say J-Jack?! Oh no!" I look at Jack, the bully that bullied me a while ago; a wicked smile is plastered on his face.

   Uh-oh. This is going to be vile.