--Chapter Two--

My wobbly legs are seriously not helping me on this sheer nightmare, and my trembling hands are not making it any better. The teacher gestures me to enter the battlefield. I nervously enter the battlefield, mouth wide open. Jack gives me an evil grin, sending me shivers. 

   "Ready?" the teacher asks both of us. Jack simply answers with a short nod, his poke ball already in his hands. The teacher looks at me, waiting for my answer. 

   "Maybe." I say. The teacher just rolls her eyes. "This will only be a one on one battle," she pauses. "GO!"  With no more choice, I press the button on the front of the poke ball, and it enlarges to the size of a baseball. With lack of determination, I fling the poke ball, and it pops open in mid-air. It releases a stream of energy that soon changes into a creature when it hits the ground.

   My Aurorus shows up in front of me, ready to battle than I am. Smirking, Jack sends out his own Pokémon. A Charizard shows up in front of him, having more courage than Aurorus and I combined.

   Abruptly, Jack begins the battle, "Charizard, use Sky Drop!” The Pokémon fly swiftly to my Aurorus, grabs it, and brings Aurorus to the air. 

   "Aurorus, try to break free!" I command. Aurorus follows my command and tries to break free by struggling its way out, but to no avail. 

   "Charizard, let Aurorus go and use Power Up Punch while it is still in the air!" Jack commands his Charizard unhesitatingly. Soon enough, Charizard let Aurorus go. While it is still in the air, Charizard is about to strike Aurorus with its fists, but Aurorus is able to counter the attack with a Freeze Dry. Luckily, Charizard freezes. Unable to fly, it goes down to the ground together with Aurorus. 

   "Nice one Aurorus! Now cover the entire battle arena with ice by using Ice Beam, then use that as an advantage to safely glide your way to the ground!" I command it, bits of courage building up on me.

   I hope it understands my command well. 

   Mouth wide open, a beam of ice comes out of Aurorus's mouth. Aurorus first builds a kicker ramp that is purely made of ice before covering the ground with ice. It glides over the ramp it made, landing safely on the glacial ground. Meanwhile, the frozen Charizard is able to break free from the ice that traps it, and is able to flap its wings before even hitting the ground. Irate, the Charizard fly its way to the Aurorus. 

   "Charizard, use Solar Beam!" Jack commands his Charizard, pointing at my Aurorus with an annoyed look. Charizard gathers light from the sun, using it to create a potent beam. When it is wholly done, it blasts the beam to Aurorus. 

   "Aurorus, dodge it!" I command my Pokemon. When the Solar Beam nears my Aurorus, it glides to its left side, easily dodging the Solar Beam. 

   "Charizard, fly your way to Aurorus once more!"

   "Aurorus, use Rock Tomb!". Massive rocks fall from the sky out of nowhere, landing on the glacial ground, ice cracking. Two of the massive rocks fall from the slide Aurorus created, turning it into chunks of ice. While Charizard is still dodging all of the massive rocks, I take the opportunity. 

   "Aurorus, use Thunderbolt!" Aurorus sends out a strong electric blast that soon crashes down to Charizard, making it descend down to the ground. 

   Please faint. Please faint. 

   A minute pass and Charizard is still unable to move. 

   "Charizard is unable to battle, which means that Estelle won! She will now take the place of our top 1 strongest Pokémon trainer, Jack." I hear lots of boo's, but I try to ignore them. Jack looks at me with evil intention. Soon, he comes running to me. I am unable to move, as if I'm glued right to this very place. He pushes me to the ground and beat me up, his brutal fists rapidly thumping me. "You cannot take my place as the best here! You cannot!” I try to defend myself, but to no avail. 

   Thinking that everything will be better now, I'm such a fool for even thinking of that. Tears stream down my face as I hear tons of laughter, one of them being Jack of course. 

   Why is my life so forlorn?