--Chapter Three--

The teacher blows her whistle. The clear, high-pitched sound is so deafening that everyone stops whatever they are doing and covers their ears. At last, the teacher stops blowing her whistle. Hands on her hips, she irately stares at Jack, "Let her go. Once you do, go to the principal's office straightaway." 

   Jack stands up tall and looks at me with depraved intention. Out of the blue, he falls to his knees and starts to shed tears. "It was all Estelle's fault! She bragged that I was so weak while we were battling! She even pushed me to the ground and laughed at me!"

   He smirks at me, first making sure that our teacher is not able to see it. He then faces Hans, one of our classmates in this class, and to him he asks, "You saw Estelle do it. Right Hans?"

   Jack smiles, looking as innocent as possible, but the glint of evil is still there in him. Hans's feet start wobbling like crazy. 

   "Y-Yeah.." he stammers. I look at Hans in disbelief, my mouth hanging open. The teacher stares at me, her right foot tapping on the ground, and her arms crossed. 

   Uh-oh.

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

   I am now inside Reynara's office, the principal of this school. Avoiding eye contact with her is so hard, especially when she is walking around her own office. 

   "I-I'm I-innocent...!" I stutter. Principal Reynara sits down on her modern office chair; she takes a glass of Jasmine tea that is on her desk alongside her pile of files, taking two sips from it. Well pleased, she then places the glass of Jasmine tea back to where it is placed a while ago.

   "I know." she says a few seconds after she puts down the glass of Jasmine tea. I look at her, flabbergasted at what she just said. 

   "You know? B-but-" before I can even finish, she takes a remote from one of her drawers. Pointing it to a television on the right side of the office, she presses a button on the upper left side of the remote, turning the television on. 

   "Watch." she commands. I rotate the chair I am sitting on, positioning myself in front of the television. It gives me the best view of it. Soon, on the screen is the battlefield of the school. I am on one side of the field while Jack is on the other side. Jack runs to me, pushes me to the ground, and punches me rapidly with his brutal fists. I gasp, this is a video of what happened a while ago during my battle with Jack. Principal Reynara turns the television off. I face her. 

   "Listen, Estelle," every second, she taps her desk with one of her fingers, "I know what it is like to be bullied by someone. It can make your life ghastly." I nod my head, agreeing. 

   "The only way to stop people from bullying you is to fight them back. Bullies only harass wimpy kids, or anyone that lets bullies harass them, not even doing anything at all." I am about to say something to her, but hesitates. 

   "Estelle, I am going to help you win this fight." I can feel it, every word of it, she meant it. 

   "What should I do?" I ask her.

   She stands from her chair, smiling at me, and vocalizes, "Win," she grabs my shoulders, looking at me intently, "You need to win, and stop this madness once and for all."