The CEO's Bad Boy {4}

On the drive home, Ash looked out through the window as he went through a checklist he had made of Sebastian.

He didn like being talked back to
Hated being touched
Never showed any emotion
And seemed very cocky
Very good at impressions
Was very flexible according to a website

Ash found it very interesting, but there was nothing too bad there. Sebastian pulled up, parking on the curb where the boys own car was, Cecilia's car was the one in the driveway. Ash frowned a little, he hadn't told him where he lived, but this was 100% his home.

Ash turned to a blank faced Sebastain. "I never told you where I live." Ash gasped as he smacked Sebastian's arm. "Are you a stalker? You're in love with my mother, but you can't let anyone know because you're her boss. So you watch her go home every night, praying one night you'll be invited in and then you both start talking and the next thing I know, you're practically living here. Does that mean you'll be our stepfather? Will I have step-siblings, or half-siblings? I'm okay with one sibling. Wait, I don't want you to be my stepfather!"

Sebastian listened to the whole rant, slightly amused. He let the kid finish before sighing. "Why do you have such an overactive imagination? I'm not in love with your mother. I've dropped Cecilia off a few times before when she was the last one left, and clearly too tired to drive. And, for the record, I don't ever want kids."

Sebastian's phone buzzed, he frowned as he pulled it out.

"Why?" Ashton asked. Sebastian peeled his eyes away from his phone as he eyed the younger boy. "Why don't you ever want kids?"

"I don't think I'd be a good parent, I'm scared I'll just give the kid a bunch of problems."

"I think you'll be a great dad, though," Ash said and he snorted.

"I doubt that. Bad parenting kind of runs in this family." Was that a shot at his parents? Were they bad parents? Did he have problems? What problems could he possibly have?

But, Ash generally thought he could be a good father. He'd seen the way he took care of his employees, there was no doubt in Ash's mind, Sebastian wouldn't be a good father.

"You're acting like a teenager," Ash deadpanned, when Sebastian stuck his head in his phone, once again. "Get your head out of your phone."

The headlights of the car were still on and that must have attracted Dai. As he looked through the blinds. His face lit up when he saw Ash inside the car, he ran outside with Lucky and Cecilia right behind him.

The noise the trio made, had Sebastian look up.

Dai stuck his head in the car, as Ash rolled the window down.

"Wait, how come they're still here?" Sebastian asked frowning at Dai, who scowled.

"They live here," Ash replied, shrugging.

Sebastian's eyebrows shot up, and Ash grinned.

"Oh, my god, another facial thingy!" 

"What do you mean?" Sebastain asked Ash got out the car, a grin on his face. He leaned back into the car.

"Maybe later, I'll tell you."

Ash turned around, Lucky practically ran into his arms, wrapping his arms around Ash, which took everything in him to not wince. It took Ash a second to steady the both of them. Lucky looked up, smiling, his  he rested his chin on Ash's chest and Ash couldn't help but smile as he pinched his cheek. The moment had been ruined, as Lucky hissed, swatting his hands away and moving away, rubbing his red cheek.

"Mr Thomas?" Cecilia asked. "Would you like to come in?" Cecilia's teeth clattered a little, wrapping her thin black and pink kimono around her, she liked to wear it when she was lounging around the home.

Ash's eyes widened as he threw a look at Sebastian. He prayed he didn't say yes.

"Sure, why not?" Sebastian asked, he turned his car off, and the moment he got out of the car, Ash grabbed Dai and Lucky and ushered them into the house.

"Ma, we're going up to our room!" Ash shouted. Ash was aware Sebastian might have wanted more details on what he had said earlier, and he wasn't in a very sharing mood.

"Wait, Ash," Cecilia said. Ash winced as he turned around on the stairs. "Are you wearing Mr Thomas's blazer?" Ash played innocent and looked down at his torso.