The CEO's Bad Boy {5}

Sebastian watched the scene in front of him, playing out, slightly cautious.

"Ashton, you're a mistake! My condom failed!" The man yelled, he had a grin on his face. He pulled the back of his shirt up, and before Sebastian could intercept, it happened. "Say goodbye, son."

A gunshot echoed throughout the room. Everything went silent besides Marcus's hideous laightyer. Sebastian ran for Ash, who had placed his hand where he had been shot, he pulled it away, seeing it covered in blood. He fell but didn't hit the ground as Sebastian had barely caught him.

"Medics!" Sbastian shouted. "He's losing a lot of blood." Sebastian placed his hand over the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

A female paramedic ran over. She eyed Sebastian as she began working on Ash. "Mr Tomas, so are you."

"Forget me and check him." He raked a bloody hand through his blonde hair. The blood seemed to contrast his light hair. "Where are the police?"

"They are coming along with another ambulance."

"And my sister? Erza?"

"She has been stabbed." Sebastian's heartrate increased.

"What? Is she okay?"

"She seems to have a good grasp on what she's doing. She has pressure on the wound.We have paramedics coming, we can't check all of them." Her walkie-talkie came to life, it all seemed to be a jumbled mess to Sebastian, his ears were ringing as he looked at the wreckage of the house.

Police officers and paramedics came in. Sebastian saw them tend to Erza, Lanky, Midget as well as Cecilia.

Sebastian hazily stood up. "What about the man who got shot in the leg."

"He's going to jail after he gets treated."

"Don't mind me," he said, swatting the paramedics arm away. "Just help get the rest checked out."

"We have all of them including you, you need to be seen by the doctors at the hospital."

"I'll go on one condition," he said, somewhat coming back to his senses.

"Which is?" she asked, patiently.

"I want everyone here, except for the man who caused all of this to be put in the same room."

"That's not up to me."

"Well, make sure it is, or I won't go."

She sighed. "Okay, sir, but please, let's go. You need to be seen, you're losing blood."

Sebastian followed after the medic, his body was coursing with adrenaline.

"I'm going with my sister," he said.

"Your sister is going in the same ambulance with the young man who fell on you," the shorter female said. 

"Well, I'm going with them then, what about Cecilia, Lanky and Midget?"

"The smallest boy was injured the most he's going on the gurney while one only passed out because of a hit to the head and the women got shot in the shoulder."

Sebastain walked outside, to see a scowling Megan.

"Sebastian, what the hell happened?! Oh, this is going to be everywhere!" she groaned frustrated.

Megan was Sebastian's assistant, but she acted like his mother. Sebastian looked around, to see the neighbours all craning their necks, the ambulance and police cars, lights off but all parked hazardously everywhere.

The paramedic led Sebastian to the ambulance where Ashton and Erza were. He climbed in, taking a seat.

He scanned his sister, who looked relatively okay, besides her bleeding arm. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just got stabbed by someone with The Black KTLF insignia on," she whispered. "They didn't even try to hide it. It's like they wanted me to see it."

"They know about these four now," he muttered, as he eyed the pale and clammy boy on the gurney. Sbeatsian groaned. Cecilia had to accept the cae to the Netherlands, it was the safest option for her.

Sebastian looked over at Ashton, he placed a hand over his cannulated one, he was so cold.

"Sebb, is he going to be okay?" she asked, her voice wavering slightly.

"Don't tell me you're attached to him," Sebastian groaned.

Erza had always gotten attached to people a lot quicker than a normal person would. It may have been due to their unstable upbringing. She grasped at any sort of affection she could. However, when people found out, they would use it to their advantage. It was sebastian had began okaying her friends. It was to help her.