Repunzel, Repunzel, Let down ya freakishly long hair

Hair

Why the fuck you always making us black girls with hair going down to our damn ankles. Like why the fuck can she play jump rope with her hair?

Ex.) Kaitlyn tossed her long dark brown, curly ass mane , that went to her butt  into a messy bun before walking downstairs. Kaitlyn hated her hair, she wish it was more straight.

Then the author be like, "The character is black". It's like if she ain't lightskin or mixed. ,they wanna wmake her with long ass hair. She can't ever be a average black girl she gotta be the black girl who even tho she got fifty -eleven sisters some how some way they all got 'short nappy hair' and she got long curly hair.. Okay.

I Dont care how much y'all want to deny it. Most of us black girls hair come out in a damn AFRO and usually doesn't go to far past either our boobs, or an inch or 2 lower then That. Now some of us black girls have extra long as hair.

and I don't mean when you black and your hair goes past your shoulders so every body says it's so long. News flash sweetie, their tryna say it's long for a black girl.

But, here are SOME of us with actual long hair. Like Chyna Anne Mc'Clain and Summerella.

Also, why every other black character in the story gotta wear weave but her? They use a picture of a girl that uses weave and say, "Tamara's natural hair".

Like bitch natural where? From the damn person head it was cut from? Or the damn horse tail. You tell me which one.

And I can't STAND these damn ,"Shrinkige" shits. Yea I understand if your hair looks like it only goes to you shoulders but when you flat iron it it goes to your middle back.

BUT NOT WHEN HER HAIR ALREADY REACH HER DAMN LOWER BACK BIT WHEN SHE FLAT IRON IT IT GOES TO HER DAMN THIGHS. That's some bull.

And why if her hair is short its just because  she cuts it all the time.

Half of these authors that be writing the characters like this hair got to the shoulder and no longer.

So why you feel the need to wrote about, "Repunzel, black girl wattpad version".