"Big Girls"

Now, don't get me wrong when I first started making stories all my stories where about big girls, and I was making these mistakes too..but I'm here to help the Ines that don't all the way comprehend.

Wearing his clothes

If he a 'skinny nigga wit tats' and she but a good 260-310 pouds...please someone explain how the hell she put on one of his shirts and it's 'Way too big on her'? It just don't make since.

If she |                                | that wide and he         |         | this wide how the hell was she able to fit his clothes?

Him picking her up like it's nothing

I understand it's just a story but come on now. Make something in it realistic,  there is no way in hell that he would be able to do that without saying in his mind "She heavy as hell"

His Friends

I know you wanna make it seem like all his friends are nice but come on now, in real life they'll probably talk about her behind her back. Maybe even try to get him to cheat on her. Maybe some of his friends might be nice to her, but I know damn well all of them aint.

Only liking big girls

I know it's only me but I would hate to be dating a dude for months and then find out he only got a thing for Fat girls..like..I know you love me and all but in the back of your head you saying I'm fat and that's the main reason you with me.

Her mom  , dad , or sibling s

Why is it either the mom, dad, or sibling don't like her? And it's always because of jealousy like...what the hell.

Her life

Why when she do have friends they always skinny or thick with great confidence and no one picks on them? How is it in the whole damn story it seem like she the only big girl on earth.

School

Why is it always the hoe of the cool that don't like her? Why can't she ever be friends with the hoe?....never mind I know why. Yall make it like that so that the hoe is dating the boy that the main charter likes but at the end of the story the main charter will get what she wants and everything  will go happily ever...

Her one way thinking

Why is it that she calls him outta hid name all the time. But as soon as he call her a fat bitch she wanna get mad? Like...you've called him everything in the damn book but now that he den called you what everyone been calling you , you wanna get mad?

Height

Why can't she ever be a big girl with height? Yall act like every damn one gotta be a midget.

Low Self-esteem

Yall do know that all big girls don't have low self esteem right? Some of them have a lot of confidence. I hate it when authors write the story like that.
Like why she gotta be the one that no one respects and she just takes it?