Start Of Something Good

Hey, again, this is un betaed, so, the Grammar is a friggin' fail.

Thanks for the supports guys. and the reviews keeps me fueled.

Disclaimer; Just borrowed Kubo-san's characters.

Till next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Start Of Something Good"

I know that its gonna take some time

I've got to admit that the thought has crossed my mind

This might end up like it should

And I'm gonna say what I need to say

And hope to god that it don't scare you away

Don't wanna be misunderstood

But I'm starting to believe that this could be the start of something good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

It's nice to see that you're okay.

I frowned. It's too bright. Who is it?

Itsygo, please bear with me for a while, I need to fix things up for you, and him.

What the fuck is she sayin'? I tried to look at her once more, but only her shadow against a very bright light is all that I could manage to see.

Thanks Itsygo..

Those are the last words that I heard before a very blinding light engulfed us.

...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

Grimmjow sighed again as he watched the man that was now sleeping soundly beside him. The slow rising and falling of his chest, and the occasional twitching of his eyebrows indicating that he was dreaming is kinda nice to watch. But it made him wonder if it's Nel or Ichigo that was currently laying beside him.

He turned his eyes in front of him then leaned back, bumping the back of his head on the wall behind him. Everything happened too fast. Is it even possible for this to happen?

He closed his eyes.

"Grimmy, it's me, Nel."

"What the fuck are ya' tryin' ta say?!"

His voice boomed around them, catching some of the people that are currently walking outside's attention.

But instead of answering him, he just ducked and walked inside the house, taking off his shoes, then walking straight towards the kitchen as if he already went there before.

Grimmjow just watched in awe as he opened his cup board, took out a glass, Neliel's favourite glass at that, went towards the refrigerator and opened it only to shout back in a very Nelieish way.

"What the hell Grimmy? Why didn't you bought Mr. Tenshou's Milk today?"

Grimmjow just frowned. Because there is just no way that Ichigo would be able to copy Nel's mannerism, and habit of drinking a glass of milk after arriving there in Grimmjow's house.