Chapter 15

I was slamming my head against the rack of candy. "Why are you here so late?" she asked me sounding suspicious. The reason I was not supposed to be drinking energy drinks is because that's what killed my moms brother. She pulled me by the wrist out of the store. Because of my pulling away from her, I fell on the pavement as soon as the door closed behind us. We were suddenly outside. " aren't you supposed to be in jail?" I asked her. She should be the guilty one. I fell on the hard cold concrete sidewalk. " what the fuck are you talking about?" She said impatient. "Im asking you why the hell your here so late. don't try to change the damn subject." She said practically growling. I got up and brushed dirt off my white jeans. "Well. It's only lO:OO. It isn't that late." I pointed out. "Why are you at the store?" she urged me on. "Maybe I got a candy crave?" I lied. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "for sure. Liar." She stared at me. " Your supposed to be in jail you cunt!" I suddenly exclaimed again. Her facial expression gave away her confusion and her fear. "Jail?" she repeated with a slur. I nodded. "You already knew that do not act surprised bitch." I pointed to her. "You belong there." I said with such fierceness. "What do you mean?" She really sounded clueless. I put my arm down. " they found you. Your supposed to be locked up for your drug usage..." I repeated. She only took a step back. "No? No one has seen me but you." she admitted. I groaned. "Your the liar." I mocked. She laughed. "I really have not one clue what your saying!" She claimed. Did she really not remember? She was supposed to be in a dirty brick cell right about now. "You never ran into a police officer?" I asked dryly. She shook her head. "Nah." "Not once so far?" "No! Ive been with Ivy." She shushed me for my loud voice. I frowned deeply. " for real?" she frowned too. "Yes!" she firmly confirmed. I sighed this time. That damn officer lied to mom and I." I said. "He lied!" a pause. "Let's go home." I remarked. My sister took a big step backwards. "Erm." She only muttered. I frowned once more. "What?" I asked sheepishly. "Let's go." I said again. I waved her over. " seriously, come on." I said. She ran.

My sister ran away from me, and I didn't have a chance to say anything. I ran home, angry. I burst through the door. "Mom I saw Annabelle she isn't in jail the officer lied he's a liar she ran away from me and she just pushed me on the ground and I met to girls and I'm dirty now and I'm so angry with her!" I shouted all of this in one breath. My mother came to the entrance. With the officer.