Chapter One: The Beginning of The Missing Ones

Once everyone was released from the Underground.

Gaster's POV:
My body, it's piecing together. My deal worked. Yes! YES! That dirty skeleton did his part of the deal. Now, time for me to come back into this world!

Frisk's POV:
I can't believe I... I did it! I help everyone get to the surface! Everybody ran off before I could do anything, or say anything, but Im leaving with my goat mom now! Forever! Well, probably not forever, but most of my life. I looked at the City in the distance, with the beautiful sun set. "My child, what are you waiting for?" Toriel asked. "I'm just looking at the sun set." I felt the warm sun on my face. "C'mon my child. Its getting late. You need rest, and we set up most of the camp." She looked at me as I looked at her. "Ok mom. I'm coming!" We ran down Mt. Ebott, and made it to the camp. We were all in two groups in a tent. Toriel was with Asgore, Undyne was with Alphys, Papyrus was with Mettaton, and I-I was with Sans. "Hey, kid you comfy?" Sans asked me. "Ya, u-uh, are y-you?" I rubbed my arm. "Yea, Im fine kiddo. Good night." Sans tucked himself in his sleeping bag. I looked to see if he was sleeping. He was out like a light. I had jeans on, and Mom gave me some sweatpants. I stood up as I began to pull my jeans down.

Sans' POV:
I heard Frisk or someone getting up. Better check if she's ok. I began to turn.
"Hey Frisk you-" S-she was pulling her jeans down showing her underwear. I'm only 15! I-I shouldn't see girls underwear! "S-sans!" Frisk screamed. "I-I swear! I-I'm not horny! Shoot! I didn't mean-" Frisk threw a pillow at my face. "MY GOSH SANS!! YOUR SUCH A HORNY SKELETON!!" Frisk screamed at me. She slipped her sweatpants on, and jumped into her sleeping bag. "My child! Whats going on here?" Toriel came into our tent. I was blue, and Toriel gave me a strange look. "Sans were you trying to make a move on Frisk? Are you going threw puberty?!" "I-I... Well..." I wrapped myself in my sleeping bag as I heard Toriel and Frisk's conversation. "My child, did he try to make a move on you?" Toriel asked. "N-no... I was changing my pants, and he saw me.." "Oh. Well, at least he wasn't trying to seduce you..." "M-mom!" "Sorry! Well have a good sleep." Then Toriel left our tent.

2 Hours Later

"Soooo c-cold..." I heard Frisk mumbled. "Frisk are you ok?" I whispered. I got up from my sleeping bag and saw her shivering. I hugged Frisk, to help her warm up. "T-thank you.." She rubbed onto my boney chest. Do.. Do I have a crush on Frisk..? But she's a human, Im a.. Monster.... A skeleton. She'll never love me, a creature that is like a soulless being. I hugged her tighter. I had my eyes shut, but I felt slowly her moving or disappearing. I opened my eyes, and purple dust was all around. "What the- GASTER YOU!!" I got out from the tent, and saw a purple glow where the entrance to the Underground was. I ran to it, as I saw him. He had Papyrus in his grasps. And Frisk too. "NO!! THIS WASN'T A PART OF THE DEAL!!" I yelled. "Well Son. I'm set free. And our deal is complete. You can't control me now!" Gaster yelled. "Sans! Help us! P-please!" Frisk began to cry and struggle her way out. "B-brother! Everything will be alright!" Papyrus began to sweat. Suddenly, Gaster got me in his grasps too. "GAH! Gaster you son of a-"  I was interrupted by Gaster.

Third Person View:

"What about another deal? Except this time its up to your BROTHER!!" Gaster had a smirk on his face. "W-what is it?" Papyrus asked.

"It's either I take you, or kill your brother."

"Please no! He did nothing to you!"

"Just let him kill me!"

"No brother! I would never! Take me!"

"No Paps!" The skeleton brother got out of the trap.

Gaster shot a beam to The Younger Skeleton.

"No!" The Older Skeleton jumped in front of the Younger Brother.

A human girl ran and jumped and hugged The Older Skeleton.

In the blink of an eye, the Older Skeleton and Human Girl disappeared.

"Brother?! Brother?! Where did you put him!" Papyrus yelled at Gaster. "Let's just say his at my lab." Gaster started to teleport. "WHAT IS GOING HERE?!" Asgore yelled. "Gaster...?" Toriel put her paw over her mouth. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" A human cried in the distance. "Oh no.. Wait! I have an Idea! HUMANS!! WERE OVER HERE!" Asgore yelled. "Asgore what are you-" Toriel was interrupted. "They could seal Gaster in the Underground!" Asgore said. "But Gaster is good!" Toriel tried to stop Asgore. "Gaster gone mad after all his experiments he did! He almost killed his patients!" Toriel ran off. "Papyrus come over here!" Asgore called. "What are you monsters doing out of your hole?!" Yelled a human. "Listen we come in peace! I swear we mean no harm to you! That creature over there means harm! Seal him back into the Underground." "On it!" The human pulled out a huge wand and blasted Gaster into the Underground, sealing him under there for good. "How long will that keep him secure. How long will it?" Asgore asked. "For about 20 years." The human replied. "You guys could come to our village. It's a mile away from here." Asgore thought to himself. Was this Chara's Village we are going too? "Does this Village have golden flowers? Like everywhere?" Asked Asgore. "Not the village were going too, but the other village does. Their a rude mean village that challenged us to war, but we declined." The human continued. "WAIT! MY BROTHER! GASTER DID SOMETHING TO THEM!" Papyrus yelled. "'Them'?" Asgore asked. "GASTER GOT SANS AND FRISK!" Papyrus began to cry. Everyone began to gather, and Toriel cried into Asgore's arms.

Everyone began to get depressed over the missing Ambassador Frisk, and the Monster Sans.

Hope you enjoyed!

SinnamonNugget
I knew you wanted to read dis. >:3