Chapter Two: Sad Time

Side note: the about first chapters are the Backstory to the main story line.

Frisk's POV:
W-where am I? I looked around, and I was in Snowdin! Everyone left were stuff here, because we planned to grab all of it when we found a home. "H-hello?" I called for help, but I still just layed in the snow, and I saw a small bump in the snow. I walked over to it, to investigate it. It was something that was covered in snow. I brushed away some snow, and it was Sans' jacket! "S-sans! P-please wake up!" My trembling hand rubbed againest his skull face. He looked like he was out cold. I saw his and Papyrus' house in the distance, but it was like a snow storm out. "S-so, cold..." I couldn't keep my eyes open much longer. It felt like at any moment I was going to die. I felt my face press against the cold, wet snow, as everything was black.

Gaster's POV:
No! NO! I can't be sent back into this hell. Well, at least my son is here. I can track him down, soooooooo.... His in the little town Snowdin. I magically teleported to the small town. Who's this? Its a human girl on top of him. Oh yes. I teleported anyone he loved. He loves this girl, and this girl loves him it looks like. I guess I could forgot my old experiment, and start a new one. But I can't have the test subjects dead from snow. I teleported the two in to the house of my Son's. Ok. I'll put the female in Papyrus' room, and I'll put Sans in his room. I'll leave all of their stuff in the boxes, and put it in their garage. The monsters didn't grab any of their stuff from the Underground, so everything is still out, or in boxes. I waited for the two to wake up, until...
"Hello?! Sans?! Please?!" The female voice called out. Suddenly, Sans voice rang from the other wall. "Kid?! The doors locked! Wait I'll teleport!" I ran up to the two rooms, to the females, and saw Sans' on top of her. "Hey! No love making!" I interrupted. "GASTER! YOU SON OF A-" I interrupted Sans. "Now now, don't say anything rude to your father." I smirked. "F-father?!" The female looked scared. "What's to be scared of?" I grabbed her with my black darkness, and put her close to my face to inspect her better. She got more nervous until Sans used my own creation. A Gaster Blaster. "Well, son you used it well." I spoke once more. "STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME. AND. FRISK. Get out of my house!" Sans eye turned blue. "You see, we can't get out." I looked at Sans'. "What do you mean?" He asked. "They just locked us up here thinking that it was only me. Now we have to stay here for the next 20 years." I frowned. "W-what...?" The girl began to cry.

Frisk's POV:
No.... I no..... This can't be happening, this can't be true right? I begin to run. All I could feel was myself running. Once I got out of the house I fell, thanks to the storm. "K-Kid cmon this storm is really powerful, let's just go back inside." Sans held on my arm. "N-No! I just freed you! I don't wanna trap you again!" I began to cry. Sans teleported us back to the house. "Why the heck did you do that Sans?!" You yelled at him. "I didn't want you to get hurt." Sans hugged you. You just cried into Sans arms.

Sorry about the random updates here and there. Sorry again.

Bye! Bye!