Hideyoshi is Evil [TG theory]

This theory was not made by me ok?
And I said I'd promised you the Theory about Hideyoshi being alive but, this surfaced and so I was startled greatly

I do not own anything  or the pics so here
We go guys for a rollercoaster of emotions

Introduction

Hideyoshi Nagachika, a.k.a Hide, is one of the most popular characters from Tokyo Ghoul. Despite the little times he has appeared in the story, he has captured most of the fans' hearts. Everyone is touched by his actions and the way he cares for his best friend Kaneki Ken. But, is that really the case? If you look a bit closer, you will be able to find some suspicious things about Hide, which indicate that he is not really who we think he is. So, here is my theory that Hide is actually evil.

In this theory we will talk about:

Hide's lies

Kaneki's imaginary depiction of Hide

Hide's connection to ghouls

Hide as a tragic character

Hide's role as an informant

Hide's disappearance

Hide's habit of scratching his face when he is lying.

Hide lying when he first met Kaneki.

Hide lying while trying to stop Kaneki from coming with Nishio and him.

Hide lying that his hobby is tailing people.

Akira sensing that something about Hide seems off.

Hide's lies

At first, Hide may seem as a very loving and caring character. But, I believe that he has a goal of his own, and that he is actually evil, or working for someone. First of all, have you noticed that Hide has a similar habit to Kaneki's chin touching when he's lying? Hide, when he lies or hides something, scratches his face. This habit of his occurred several times in the manga already. The most notable was when Kaneki asked him whether he remembered what happened with Nishio Nishiki - how they were attacked by him and that Nishio is a ghoul who wanted to eat him. This could be taken as proof and argument for the statement that Hide scratches his face when lying.

The first time he actually used this habit was when he first met Kaneki. Since his childhood, he was actually hiding something from Kaneki. While first approaching him, Hide told him that he just moved there and didn't have any friends. Even Kaneki isn't sure why Hide talked to him that day.

The second time this habit occurred was when Nishio permitted Kaneki to accompany him and Hide to his room. Hide tried to stop that from happening saying that it was the first time they met and that it may be awkward, but failed to do so. The third time was already mentioned at the beginning when Hide said he didn't remember anything about Nishio, and them being attacked.

Even later, this habit of his will keep appearing. When Hide was working for CCG, he lied that it was his hobby to play detective and that was why he placed a tracking device on Jason. But, that is obviously a lie. Now, all this doesn't really prove much. Hide might have been trying to help Kaneki by doing all of that. But, here is the real shock.

When Hide met Kaneki at the end of Tokyo Ghoul, he told Kaneki that he wanted to help him. Here, we can see that habit of his once again, and for the last time. Why would Hide lie about something like that? If everything he did was to save Kaneki, this wouldn't be a lie. But, what if that was not his objective from the very start? Hide may have done all that for an entirely different reason. Even Akira sensed something was off with Hide when she questioned him about his interest in ghouls. She says that Hide was interested in ghouls for a long time and not just because of the news about them. And as we know, Akira has very good intuition and is almost never wrong. This is where the theory starts.