|| Introduction ||

There are many questions concerning the true nature of an individual. Is one born good and kind, or is one born hateful and bitter? Does the environment have a minor factor in the development of the individual's personality? Or does the environment matter only to a small extent because the individual was natural born evil, awful? Is there hope for such individuals? Are they a lost cause or are they more than just their horridness and pain that secretly resides in them?

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. Different backgrounds, different environments, different friends, and different homes. The Collision of two different individuals can be very beautiful or can be very destructive and ugly.

. The Start. 

Jeon Jungkook, he was special. A pure child born in an envious world, filled with so much pain and hatred. It sadness me to say this, but he was introduced into this money making hateful world earlier than other children. His home was very well taken care of, considering that a mansion has ought to have several maids to help maintain its prestigious look. However, like many other homes; what happens inside the house stays inside the house. Secrets hung onto the walls, cups, and plates replacing broken thrown ones each year, beds sheets washed every morning. A child crying every night. "Rotten" was the first word Jungkook ever learned to associate himself with.

Kim Taehyung. He may seem like the rest, a good innocent child. Naïve of the world's hardships and which he was. Taehyung was privileged with a family that allowed him to cherish his childhood kindness longer than other children. Growing up with no pain, not feeling an ounce of loss or suffering, his hopefulness in the world was strong and powerful. His hopefulness was just as beautiful as his honey sun-kissed skin. "Hope" was what Taehyung carried and cherished so deeply within himself wherever he went.

And the collision starts.