1 in 7.5 Billion

Have you ever heard the phrase: 

You are One in a Million

It means that you are unique and there is nobody out there like you. Well I for one, have to disagree because logically, it's incorrect. 

If there are 7.5 billion people in the world, and you are one in a million, then doesn't that mean there are people in the world that are like you as well? 

Well, according to this saying there are, but in reality... no. You are unique, your fingerprints are completely different to anybody else, you look different in some way than other people, and your personality is completely diverse compared to others. 

So technically, you are 1 in 7.5 bliion, otherwise there is 7 500 million people just like you, which is entirely inaccurate. 

For some reason this phrase bugs me because it is sending out a false message. I understand that it sounds cool and really flows on the tongue, but it's wrong. 

So whenever somebody mentions that, you tell them that it's actually 1 in 7.5 billion. Because everyone is entirely different and nobody is the same as another person. 

Just a thought that had lingered in my mind for awhile. 

So with that, I say... Welcome to the land of the Free Bird, the land of Gabrielle, and the land of Oiseau_Libre!